Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

X-Men: Dark Phoenix free on Apple TV

Posted 25th Dec 2019
On Apple TV it appears to be a bug or good will from Apple where you can play X-Men Dark Phoenix for free this morning. 4k HDR and Dolby Atmos

3373866.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Maybe account specific,It’s not free on my Apple TV app. Don’t have Apple TV the box to check on there.
It’s not free on my iTunes app here
deleted1707764
Nope. You obviously just already own it.
deleted170776425/12/2019 11:15

Nope. You obviously just already own it.

I only own 4 films and it isn't in the list. I can rent through app but appears to be able to play via AppleTV. Unless.. there's a family account that owns it
Can’t see it
Not working for me.
Is it play only or will it stay in your library

BTW I'm not able to access it at the moment as at my mum's and won't be home until late tonight
Edited by: "flintstone" 25th Dec 2019
Nope it’s 9.99 and 4.99 rent. I’ve iTunes and Apple TV.
Nope price accordingly
If Apple let you play this film for free I’d not call it good will. Awful film.
Nope not free here...
I can see it’s gonna get chilly in here...
Overpriced when I consider my hourly rate. That’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back.
ninjatiger25/12/2019 11:41

If Apple let you play this film for free I’d not call it good will. Awful f …If Apple let you play this film for free I’d not call it good will. Awful film.

Monkey.nuts.225/12/2019 11:52

Overpriced when I consider my hourly rate. That’s two hours of my life I …Overpriced when I consider my hourly rate. That’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back.

I know it's not very good but I'm going to watch it at some point just because I've seen everything else in the X-Men series, it's a pity that the series went out with a bit of a whimper.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants