Groups

x-men origins wolverine

i saw this last night even though its got crap reviews.......i thought it was good. so glad i didnt go see star trek...sounds so geeky....boooo!! anyways anyone else sen x-men and feel that its got negative reviews when it shouldnt have?

25 Comments

wolverine 0

star trek 1

seriously mate! its a sickk movie.. maybe cuz it wuz released online without the final touch...

also thought it was good

Original Poster

choc1969;5235797

wolverine 0star trek 1

i know star treks meant to be good but it looks so trekky...and thats well geeky! booo!! :giggle:

squadonline;5235801

seriously mate! its a sickk movie.. maybe cuz it wuz released online … seriously mate! its a sickk movie.. maybe cuz it wuz released online without the final touch...

no it really has got lame reviews...i thought it was a good 4 star film

phatboy123;5235810

also thought it was good

woo. critics got it wrong??!

Seen both, liked both. Seen Star Trek at the IMAX, and it did look great!

magicbeans;5235829

i know star treks meant to be good but it looks so trekky...and thats … i know star treks meant to be good but it looks so trekky...and thats well geeky! booo!! :giggle:no it really has got lame reviews...i thought it was a good 4 star filmwoo. critics got it wrong??!

not that trekky lol but I am a sci fi geek.......it was like a cross between Starship Troopers and Star Trek :-D but I loved it

rehydrated;5235834

Seen both, liked both. Seen Star Trek at the IMAX, and it did look great!

ooh, i was thinking of going to see it there, is it worth watching Star Trek at the IMAX?

Which ending did u see? Lady Deathstrike or Deadpool?

magicbeans;5235829

woo. critics got it wrong??!

stranger things have happened :w00t:

anyone else think the dark knight was way over hyped?
    i prefer batman begins tbh (totally underrated)

phatboy123;5235869

stranger things have happened :w00t:anyone else think the dark knight was … stranger things have happened :w00t:anyone else think the dark knight was way over hyped?i prefer batman begins tbh (totally underrated)

agree it was over hyped and Heath wouldn't have been thought of as Oscar material if he hadn't died :whistling:

paz2k6;5235858

ooh, i was thinking of going to see it there, is it worth watching Star … ooh, i was thinking of going to see it there, is it worth watching Star Trek at the IMAX?

It's not 3D, just 2D, but with the effects and some of the visuals, it did look fantastic! I was sitting at the front, and at some points, you thought you were actually there... Highly Recommended :thumbsup:

magicbeans;5235829

no it really has got lame reviews...i thought it was a good 4 star film

ya canney help it...its a gud movie...some daftyz want it ther way..lol

Banned

choc1969;5235855

not that trekky lol but I am a sci fi geek.......it was like a cross … not that trekky lol but I am a sci fi geek.......it was like a cross between Starship Troopers and Star Trek :-D but I loved it

That was a comparison I made about it. Starship troopers minus the bugs.

choc1969;5235873

agree it was over hyped and Heath wouldn't have been thought of as Oscar … agree it was over hyped and Heath wouldn't have been thought of as Oscar material if he hadn't died :whistling:

true
    Heath was awesome though, cant actually think of a movie where he wasn't great.

phatboy123;5235897

trueHeath was awesome though, cant actually think of a movie where he … trueHeath was awesome though, cant actually think of a movie where he wasn't great.

10 Things I Hate About You :whistling:

Banned

choc1969;5235873

agree it was over hyped and Heath wouldn't have been thought of as Oscar … agree it was over hyped and Heath wouldn't have been thought of as Oscar material if he hadn't died :whistling:

In your opinion who would have won?

choc1969;5235911

10 Things I Hate About You :whistling:

+1

I've seen both, Star Trek was definatly better. Wolverine really annoyed me as the CGI was crap.

I thought X-Men was X-cellent, a really well done film. It might not stick to the original story perfectly, but I thought it still turned out ok and they covered most bases I think.

Also saw Angels and Demons last night, fantastic adaptation of the book. Again not 100% accurate but they didn't butcher it totally. Great film, the book is superior but the film was grand.

Banned

I personally thought Wolverine was okay, maybe a 2/5. The action seems were pretty generic and the CGI was surprisingly bad. It felt like a film made with a checklist rather than any kind of heart.

Haven't seen Angels and Demons but have read some of Dan Brown's work and it is painfully bad writing.

squadonline;5235801

seriously mate! its a sickk movie.. maybe cuz it wuz released online … seriously mate! its a sickk movie.. maybe cuz it wuz released online without the final touch...

I've seen this too. Quite interesting actually, made the boring movie better seeing how it may have been put together.

FilthAndFurry;5239788

I personally thought Wolverine was okay, maybe a 2/5. The action seems … I personally thought Wolverine was okay, maybe a 2/5. The action seems were pretty generic and the CGI was surprisingly bad. It felt like a film made with a checklist rather than any kind of heart.Haven't seen Angels and Demons but have read some of Dan Brown's work and it is painfully bad writing.

Really? Goodness... I thought Wolverine was very well done, CGI seemed spot on.

As far as Dan Brown goes, some of the best literature I've ever read and thoroughly enjoyed it. Clearly not for everyone though.

Banned

DragonChris;5244779

Really? Goodness... I thought Wolverine was very well done, CGI seemed … Really? Goodness... I thought Wolverine was very well done, CGI seemed spot on.As far as Dan Brown goes, some of the best literature I've ever read and thoroughly enjoyed it. Clearly not for everyone though.

Sorry to tell you the bad news but you have staggeringly poor taste/standards. Dan Brown is a clumsy writer at best.

DragonChris;5244779

As far as Dan Brown goes, some of the best literature I've ever read .

You have obviously only read My Little Pony books before.

I thought the film was good too, but I liked the game more!

I played the game, but really want to see the movie.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1218
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165

See more discussions