Groups
    EXPIRED

X1 Hatchimal reserved in Dereham

Hi

I have managed to reserve 1 Hatchimal in Teal at the Dereham store,

If you're interested please message me for the reservation number.

Hopefully this helps someone out rather than profit.

Take care

20 Comments

you beat me to it! I would love this but can't pm yet for some reason. am I too late? I have 2 girls desperate for hatchimals for Christmas, not bothered what ones as they just love them x

please may i be considered to collect have res number Niece wanted one and i said i would try but its ok if you have had somebody else

Hi, would absolutely love this if you still have the reservation for my son we live in fakenham, been looking forever it feels like! I can't seem to message!
    Danni

Original Poster

Hi, it needs to be collect by the end of tomorrow?? Will that be a problem?

That's fine with me!

That's fine with me!

I could do that, not sure who you are asking? x

Why would you reserve something you don`t want ?

jason21monkey

You obviously don't know the latest Christmas trend . These are as rare as hen's teeth .

Is this still available?

jason21monkey

psychobitchfromhell

[quote=jason21monkey] Why would you reserve something you don`t want ?

so you stopped someone else from being able to buy it by reserving it because you didnt even want it ??

I was trying to reserve at the same time but too slow, hopefully it has gone to someone who wanted it. fingers crossed for more stock soon somewhere

jason21monkey

so you stopped someone else from being able to buy it by reserving it … so you stopped someone else from being able to buy it by reserving it because you didnt even want it ??

What is happening is people are buying up available stock and putting them on eBay at inflated prices . What has happened here is that OP has found some available and reserved them then offered the reservation numbers to hukd members who have little darlings who want these things for Christmas . It's just trying to do people a favour .

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

What is happening is people are buying up available stock and putting … What is happening is people are buying up available stock and putting them on eBay at inflated prices . What has happened here is that OP has found some available and reserved them then offered the reservation numbers to hukd members who have little darlings who want these things for Christmas . It's just trying to do people a favour .

Thank you - and I love the username!! X)

psychobitchfromhell

What is happening is people are buying up available stock and putting … What is happening is people are buying up available stock and putting them on eBay at inflated prices . What has happened here is that OP has found some available and reserved them then offered the reservation numbers to hukd members who have little darlings who want these things for Christmas . It's just trying to do people a favour .

80% of people on hukd asking for the reservation number..want it to sell

dataload

80% of people on hukd asking for the reservation number..want it to sell

The reservation number is given at the discretion of the original poster so is up to them to choose a worthy recipient . If they don't , the reservation will lapse and the item become available . There are some genuine people around

msgakg

Thank you - and I love the username!! X)

Thanks . I'm quite nice in reality

If the op wants to feel good about themselves they should donate to charity, work in a soup kitchen or something, not keep reserving toys at argos and offering them here, depriving locals of sought after gifts.

psychobitchfromhell

The reservation number is given at the discretion of the original poster … The reservation number is given at the discretion of the original poster so is up to them to choose a worthy recipient . If they don't , the reservation will lapse and the item become available . There are some genuine people around

I am aware of how the basic Argos reservation system works..and yes, hence me saying 80% and not 100%

Original Poster

Error440

If the op wants to feel good about themselves they should donate to … If the op wants to feel good about themselves they should donate to charity, work in a soup kitchen or something, not keep reserving toys at argos and offering them here, depriving locals of sought after gifts.

I already volunteer in a charity! Thank you for the suggestion though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions