x10 pack of WKD for £4.41 offer from last month still in basket at morrisons

8 replies
Found 14th Sep 2016
about a month ago morrison had an offer for x10 pack of WKD for £4.41, like everyone else i added 14 packs to my basket but in my local store they where out of stock. i recently went to do a online shop and notice my basket from a month ago is still there with the offer still applied, even thou the expiry date has gone. i went through checkout... when it comes to charging me are they going to apply the full price?

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n190/skunk_monkey/Untitled_zpswzgaoruf.png

Normally they charge you the product price on the day of delivery.

Buy it and ring them up when it`s delivered if you like and see if they offer you a discount as a goodwill gesture.

Original Poster

Treboeth

Normally they charge you the product price on the day of delivery.Buy it … Normally they charge you the product price on the day of delivery.Buy it and ring them up when it`s delivered if you like and see if they offer you a discount as a goodwill gesture.

​I've already bought it. it's still showing the discounted price. will keep checking it

Pricing amendments to your order
7.10 Please also note that as discounts, offers and vouchers are available only for a limited period of time, any discount, offer or voucher which applied when you placed your original order may have expired and in that case will no longer apply if you make a later amendment to add more or new products. (See our "Discounts and Offers" section and our Voucher Terms and Conditions here for more details).

groceries.morrisons.com/web…ons

they cover it here.

Original Poster

Treboeth

Pricing amendments to your order7.10 Please also note that as discounts, … Pricing amendments to your order7.10 Please also note that as discounts, offers and vouchers are available only for a limited period of time, any discount, offer or voucher which applied when you placed your original order may have expired and in that case will no longer apply if you make a later amendment to add more or new products. (See our "Discounts and Offers" section and our Voucher Terms and Conditions here for more details).https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/scontent/termsandconditionsthey cover it here.

​thanks for that. so it sounds like It's linked to what shown when placing order

"If you add more of a product that was in your original order, and that product is not sold individually by weight, we will charge the price stated to you for that product at the time you placed your original order."

brendanhickey

​thanks for that. so it sounds like It's linked to what shown when p … ​thanks for that. so it sounds like It's linked to what shown when placing order "If you add more of a product that was in your original order, and that product is not sold individually by weight, we will charge the price stated to you for that product at the time you placed your original order."

In my experience with Asda/Tesco/Sainsburys they will amend the price if the offer has finished.

Original Poster

if this goes through its going to be amazing. I have £3 quidco. £10 halifax reward cashback. and a £12 of £60 spend.

Original Poster

brendanhickey

if this goes through its going to be amazing. I have £3 quidco. £10 h … if this goes through its going to be amazing. I have £3 quidco. £10 halifax reward cashback. and a £12 of £60 spend.

it got delivered just now 140 bottles of WKD for £39.74 amazing

the WKD came to £61.74 - £12 voucher - £10 halifax cashback.

also used quidco cashback £3 but not counting that because its unreliable
Edited by: "brendanhickey" 16th Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions