EXPIRED

X360 HD DVD Player

What are the best deals at the mo? I have been hunting and hunting and hunting, but never found the right price...

Is anyone selling one? Or know where i can get a smashing deal from?

7 Comments

how much have you found it for? and where?

they can be had brand new for £99 from several shops.
your a tad unlucky, i got rid of mine, boxed with everything, and 14 hd dvd's recently.

Original Poster

brum

how much have you found it for? and where?they can be had brand new for … how much have you found it for? and where?they can be had brand new for £99 from several shops.your a tad unlucky, i got rid of mine, boxed with everything, and 14 hd dvd's recently.

Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Dammit!!!

Ive seen them for £99 too, gamestation mainly. But i was waiting for a deal to grab me, or find a 2nd hand one... Sods law about the timing tho :x

in the US they doing em for £86 when u convert the price, with 4 HD DVDs.

unsure if they work over here though

Original Poster

harvie316

in the US they doing em for £86 when u convert the price, with 4 HD … in the US they doing em for £86 when u convert the price, with 4 HD DVDs.unsure if they work over here though

Good point... anyone know the answer? Im sure its just gonna be the voltage... right? As HD is region free... correct?

They should work over here with their being no region protection on HD DVD's at the moment, unsure if you need a step up/down convertor for the power supply or it you just need a uk plug

i would guess you need a step down convertor, the only problem i found was that they are VERY noisy, really, on HD they use the graphics cpu n the xbox360 so that is on full churnout the whole time.
when playing a game, you dont notice the sound too much but watch a film and you have to turn up the volume to try and drown out the fans.
i was shocked by the lack of noise on the PS3.
hd dvd is region free so i ended up getting most of my films from usa.

i would be more tempted to spend the extra and get a stand alone, ok it is 2 times the price but the noise levels , well i cant state enough how loud it is.

£99 from Gamestation, £125 with two HD-DVDs, £150 with HD-DVDs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations22
    2. Battlefield 1943 xbox 360 servers, still running?.33
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases35
    4. Remortgaging to pay off debt22

See more discussions