Groups

X360 iXtreme questions

Banned
    1) Can Brought games be played online no problem
    2) Can it still download official 360 released updates (eg the USB suppoprt update)

5 Comments

Banned

You'll get caught and banned eventually. If you value Live then don't mod your box.

Or use two consoles. One for testing, one for playing legit games online

Banned

W1zz;8333129

Or use two consoles. One for testing, one for playing legit games online … Or use two consoles. One for testing, one for playing legit games online

Yeah, buy a second box off ebay or somewhere that has RROD for pennies, fix and mod away.

Original Poster Banned

I don't play online really just wondered about update also hear if you stealth your games correctly online is ok.

Banned

JohnCenaFan;8333443

I don't play online really just wondered about update also hear if you … I don't play online really just wondered about update also hear if you stealth your games correctly online is ok.

Not sure if you can still update via USB, you definitely can through certain games containing updates. You won't be able to get game updates either I don't think.

No matter what precautions you take and whatever the hackers tell you, MS will always find a way to ban you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      3. Tesco vouchers?22
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions