Xaomi Note 7 notifications

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Anyone else have trouble with notifications on their Xaomi?

My phone vibrates but I can't tell what app has been updated, only whatsapp shows a indicator that a new message has been received.

Also you can't snooze or turn off the stupid alarm unless you unlock the phone and pull down the notifications menu.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Go to each app and set notification options. Also set up in phone settings so two places to set your preference. Phone and apps..

The difference is with apps you can use the phones default setting or the app...

And go look at lock screen notification settings.

Lot's to look at and customise
Edited by: "wayners" 11th Dec 2019
wayners11/12/2019 10:09

Go to each app and set notification options. Also set up in phone settings …Go to each app and set notification options. Also set up in phone settings so two places to set your preference. Phone and apps..The difference is with apps you can use the phones default setting or the app...And go look at lock screen notification settings.Lot's to look at and customise

Thanks, I've tried the app settings, I'll have a look at the phone settings.
wayners11/12/2019 10:09

Go to each app and set notification options. Also set up in phone settings …Go to each app and set notification options. Also set up in phone settings so two places to set your preference. Phone and apps..The difference is with apps you can use the phones default setting or the app...And go look at lock screen notification settings.Lot's to look at and customise

Sorted, thanks.
I found out I couldn't snooze my alarm because I had do not disturb on. Didn't think it counted for the alarm... Well it partially works at least.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions