Groups

XBL Gold Membership

Need to renew my membership. Was wondering whether it was better to wait for stock to come in at buygamingcodes.com or to just pay that much extra and go for Jasper. Which is more reliable and quicker as i want to play asap.

5 Comments

Banned

ive been meaning to buy myself a 12 month subscription.. i dont play that much.. but i want to know whats the best price around these days?
    and from these sites, what do you save?
    are their any problems with the codes?
    Cheers

rogerdodger;4583847

ive been meaning to buy myself a 12 month subscription.. i dont play that … ive been meaning to buy myself a 12 month subscription.. i dont play that much.. but i want to know whats the best price around these days?and from these sites, what do you save?are their any problems with the codes?Cheers

buy gamingcodes send you a scan of the orig card in jpg format, emailed to you within 24 to 48 hrs

Original Poster

but they never have stock and a lot of people have bought from jasper and have said its been fine, so i'm not sure what to do

both seem to be legit and not really heard any complaints about either. Just depends on how much you are willing to pay and if you want cheapest are you willing to wait.

Original Poster

have signed up for paypal and will be going with jasper as soon as i can get some money in my account. wish me luck and so you all on cod4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions