Groups

XBL Subs: Can someone do me a fav..

I've just locked myself out of paypal and was gonna use this to pay Jasper. Would anyone will be willing to purchase a 12+1 month sub for £29.99 and email/PM the code.

As soon as I speak to Paypal, I'll send them the money straight across? Dont need the code til tomorrow night at 7, but will be offline after tonight til 6pm Sat (apart from a 10min burst tomorrow AM)

12 Comments

Banned

Scam.

how about i give you my credit card details and buy yourself a new tv while your at it!!!!!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4635026

Scam.

not all at... ask anyone on here.. all will tell you im genuine! :thumbsup:

Are you serious.?

Have you just really badly typed your post.?

Banned

Disco;4635095

not all at... ask anyone on here.. all will tell you im genuine! … not all at... ask anyone on here.. all will tell you im genuine! :thumbsup:

lol i know i was just kidding dude.

How about I purchase the sub and I send you the code when I receive the £29.99 from you?

Not a scam ,disco is a nice bloke - but come on mate no-one is going to do this

Im mates with you but i dont know you enough to do this sorry

dandoc2;4635936

Not a scam ,disco is a nice bloke - but come on mate no-one is going to … Not a scam ,disco is a nice bloke - but come on mate no-one is going to do thisIm mates with you but i dont know you enough to do this sorry

poor show, i'd do it for disco if i could spare the money, probably could on monday. I'd even do the same for you dan..

--------------------------------

btw, Hi Rayman

Original Poster

flyingflea;4635261

How about I purchase the sub and I send you the code when I receive the … How about I purchase the sub and I send you the code when I receive the £29.99 from you?

i as hoping to get back on line tonight, hence why I tried last neet, but Paypal was playing up (im sure I remember my password, yet it still wouldn't let me in!)

Disco;4636549

i as hoping to get back on line tonight, hence why I tried last neet, but … i as hoping to get back on line tonight, hence why I tried last neet, but Paypal was playing up (im sure I remember my password, yet it still wouldn't let me in!)

I have a 48 hour code if you want it mate, that way you can be on for the weekend :thumbsup:
    Just drop me a PM if you need it,
    Now.....back to looking for a good 32"+ LCD

Mike..

DudeyGeeza;4636120

poor show, i'd do it for disco if i could spare the money, probably could … poor show, i'd do it for disco if i could spare the money, probably could on monday. I'd even do the same for you dan..--------------------------------btw, Hi Rayman

Yeh same for you and shaun and andy but dont know him too well - just being honest

Original Poster

anyone able to help me (please)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?59
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions