Groups

XBL Subscription.... Refund..

Can you get a part year refund from XBL. (Bought for £27 from a recommend site)

Reason I ask is I would rather not fork out £40 + for an adapator, so may give up XBL altogether, but wondered if I would lose all my subscription or would I be able to claim some back?

Had current sub since Aug, so really its 8 months I would reclaim? (approx £18)

5 Comments

Nope.

Why not stay wired? Or just get the wireless adapter or homeplugs.

We got our adapter last year for £33 from Amazon and it was worth every penny - Used all the time, and very useful.

Original Poster

DragonChris;7186943

Nope.Why not stay wired? Or just get the wireless adapter or … Nope.Why not stay wired? Or just get the wireless adapter or homeplugs.We got our adapter last year for £33 from Amazon and it was worth every penny - Used all the time, and very useful.

trying to get rid of all our wires, too many around as it is, and with a baby on the way, the less the better so the XBL adapator may be the only options, as ethernet cables are needed with homeplugs

Disco;7190251

trying to get rid of all our wires, too many around as it is, and with a … trying to get rid of all our wires, too many around as it is, and with a baby on the way, the less the better so the XBL adapator may be the only options, as ethernet cables are needed with homeplugs

Only other way is to get a ethernet bridge thing, they are small but still need a ethernet cable from xbox to it but I assume smallest cable is 1 metre, the bridges are essentially a external wireless card that is powered by usb or mains and picks up wireless from the router and feeds it into the xbox via a cable.

Disco;7190251

trying to get rid of all our wires, too many around as it is, and with a … trying to get rid of all our wires, too many around as it is, and with a baby on the way, the less the better so the XBL adapator may be the only options, as ethernet cables are needed with homeplugs

With baby on the way rather than here you've got ages with wired left yet. They spend the first 4-6 months eating, puking, pooing and chilling so no rush. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;7190389

With baby on the way rather than here you've got ages with wired left … With baby on the way rather than here you've got ages with wired left yet. They spend the first 4-6 months eating, puking, pooing and chilling so no rush. lol

already have a 4 year old running about unpulging tv leads is it! ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions