Groups

XBL USERS

Banned
    HD & SD trailer for Watchmen available to download now ihe Video Marketplace

DOWNLOAD IT!!!

Picture Pack & Theme also available to download free in New Arrivals section of themes...thanks to Sy for that one!

37 Comments

Whats Xbl?

Original Poster Banned

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/gallery/pics/Watchmen.jpg

no link then

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;4499445

Whats Xbl?

XBOX Live :thumbsup:

Wots Xbox

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;4499451

no link then

oh I'll find one now then...Pain!

Why Are All The Smileys Exed [x]

thanx for that ODB.. probs wont dl it atm. but free picture pack is good!

jellybaby22;4499511

they've been banned :whistling:

ABSOLUTLY ROLMFAO REPPED!

jellybaby22;4499511

they've been banned :whistling:

i can see them

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;4499516

thanx for that ODB.. probs wont dl it atm. but free picture pack is good!

U seen the new map yet?

btw...tell Fwibble THANK YOU it worked...been doing my nut in that

ODB_69;4499544

U seen the new map yet?btw...tell Fwibble THANK YOU it worked...been … U seen the new map yet?btw...tell Fwibble THANK YOU it worked...been doing my nut in that

no idea what im thanking him for.. he dont tell me much.. but ok!

new map for??? cod dont tell me theres a new map

dmissy13;4499538

i can see them

can you also see dead posts?

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;4499570

no idea what im thanking him for.. he dont tell me much.. but ok!new map … no idea what im thanking him for.. he dont tell me much.. but ok!new map for??? cod dont tell me theres a new map

He helped me with Mercs 2...ive him a kiss for me x

YUP....new map, free online now :thumbsup:

EDIT - hotukdeals.com/ite…-f/

ODB_69;4499591

He helped me with Mercs 2...ive him a kiss for me xYUP....new map, free … He helped me with Mercs 2...ive him a kiss for me xYUP....new map, free online now :thumbsup:

... ooh a kiss.. he'll like that

awesome!!! didnt know.. cheers :thumbsup:

thanks for the kiss... I posted about new maps on the first night i got the email :thumbsup:

oooh its a different map, cheers

..new ud like it ..oddly enough

Original Poster Banned

LOOOOOOL

(no homo)

(unless your up for it :p)

*bang*

*DEAD*

Anyone know why i cant get to the trailer from my xbox, it is only avalible to get form the link to xbox, then I have to add it to my active downloads which starts it down=oading on my PC???

what else have i missed, i dont seem to have any trailers at all?

anyone

Thanks by the way rep added.

Original Poster Banned

Chuckles1001;4500496

Anyone know why i cant get to the trailer from my xbox, it is only … Anyone know why i cant get to the trailer from my xbox, it is only avalible to get form the link to xbox, then I have to add it to my active downloads which starts it down=oading on my PC???what else have i missed, i dont seem to have any trailers at all?anyone :)Thanks by the way rep added.

Hey Chuckles...long time no see :thumbsup:

what you mean you cant download from your xbox? you can find it on Marketplace right?

I couldn't find the High definition trailer. Only 2 standard definition ones.

Original Poster Banned

Andrewolu;4505500

I couldn't find the High definition trailer. Only 2 standard definition … I couldn't find the High definition trailer. Only 2 standard definition ones.

was there last night...will check when I'm home

ODB_69;4505512

was there last night...will check when I'm home

I must admit, I couldnt find the HD one either, just the SD ones

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;4505521

I must admit, I couldnt find the HD one either, just the SD ones

I downloaded directly from 360 though....defo came up with both types. Are the 2 SD ones the same?

ODB_69;4505534

I downloaded directly from 360 though....defo came up with both types. … I downloaded directly from 360 though....defo came up with both types. Are the 2 SD ones the same?

there was trailer, and teaser trailer, didnt download them both - theres also a few episodes of "watchmen" in there too, same picture but dont knwo what they were.

ODB_69;4499535

Not as ugly as his true face though, lol :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

megalomaniac;4505542

Not as ugly as his true face though, lol :giggle:

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/watchmen-portraits.jpg

ODB_69;4505564

No the one under the mask..........need to have read the graphic novel to get that one :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

megalomaniac;4505585

No the one under the mask..........need to have read the graphic novel to … No the one under the mask..........need to have read the graphic novel to get that one :whistling:

I have had it ages....but no pics online I can find

dont want to give it away either...just show a front view of him

MinstrelMan;4505541

there was trailer, and teaser trailer, didnt download them both - theres … there was trailer, and teaser trailer, didnt download them both - theres also a few episodes of "watchmen" in there too, same picture but dont knwo what they were.

Correct. That's what I found. I downloaded both the standard definition ones. They are different.

Original Poster Banned

Andrewolu;4505634

Correct. That's what I found. I downloaded both the standard definition … Correct. That's what I found. I downloaded both the standard definition ones. They are different.

:? weird

defo said HD or SD to me last night. Sure xbox.com has it down as HD too

ODB_69;4505618

I have had it ages....but no pics online I can finddont want to give it … I have had it ages....but no pics online I can finddont want to give it away either...just show a front view of him

:thumbsup:

Since my last post I have seen it on video marktetplace when I signed in. It's not there now though.
    I don't know why but for some reason film stuff seems to be completely random. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it isn't. I had exactly the same thing with the film the day the Earth stood still. In december the theme, dashboard background and online-streamed trailer were only on Inside Xbox on some ocassions.
    I have no idea why this is.

Thanks for that link though I didn't know that you could do that. Have some reputation. When I signed in on my Xbox 360 it was there in my download queue and started downloading automatically.

About the film itself I must say I haven't heard of the watchmen before. I'm familiar with most of the DC and Marvel universe. This film certainly looks good. One of the watchmen looks quite similar to batman for some strange reason.

ODB_69;4503752

Hey Chuckles...long time no see :thumbsup:what you mean you cant download … Hey Chuckles...long time no see :thumbsup:what you mean you cant download from your xbox? you can find it on Marketplace right?

Hello ODB, hope your alright
    No i could only get it from your link, as the man below says it seems so random these days.

Andrewolu;4508134

Since my last post I have seen it on video marktetplace when I signed in. … Since my last post I have seen it on video marktetplace when I signed in. It's not there now though. I don't know why but for some reason film stuff seems to be completely random. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it isn't. I had exactly the same thing with the film the day the Earth stood still. In december the theme, dashboard background and online-streamed trailer were only on Inside Xbox on some ocassions.I have no idea why this is.Thanks for that link though I didn't know that you could do that. Have some reputation. When I signed in on my Xbox 360 it was there in my download queue and started downloading automatically. About the film itself I must say I haven't heard of the watchmen before. I'm familiar with most of the DC and Marvel universe. This film certainly looks good. One of the watchmen looks quite similar to batman for some strange reason.

I get this to its a pain in the ****, but i have heard of the Watchman and have been looking forward to it for ages
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions