Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 1 Modding And Media Centre?

Hi can anyone in manchester do a soft mod for me?!
    I have splinter cell etc so if anyone wants to do it for me they will be sorted out!

27 Comments

Original Poster

no one wants to do ir for me and get paid!

Do you already have the correct files on your memory card ?

Am not in Manchester. Close-ish, near Skipton and could do it.

I have all the equipment required to soft mod.

Original Poster

i dont even know what u need!
    how far is skipton?

Original Poster

no one wants 2 do it

hessian

Am not in Manchester. Close-ish, near Skipton and could do it. I have all … Am not in Manchester. Close-ish, near Skipton and could do it. I have all the equipment required to soft mod.

roadie

no one wants to do it

someone is offerring i think :whistling:

have you got an x-box, etc already?

Original Poster

no one wants 2 do it

You need an original edition copy of agent under fire/splinter cell and the exploit files on a memory card.

Like I said, I can sell you a DIY kit which will do it all for you, its as simple as loading a save game file in splinter cell.

Original Poster

got splinter cell
    if i have a memory card can i just download the files?!
    and how much will u sell ur kit for spark

Original Poster

got splinter cell
    if i have a memory card can i just download the files?!
    and how much will u sell ur kit for spark

Original Poster

i dont know why its been repeated so much

Is it the original splinter cell ? It needs to be the old version not the classic edition one.

If you just want the memory card, I have an official Microsoft one with all of the softmod files installed on it, you can have it for £15, you just have to plug that into your controller and away you go.

Original Poster

hi i think its the original splinter cell
    i think i have the memory card
    what else do i need?

Original Poster

so has that got all the files for xbmc!

I've replied to your PM, like I said you wouldnt need anything else at all, I think it includes media player but not media centre but you can download that and install it from a cd or over a network which is really simple.

It will be £17.50 inc recorded delivery anyway and I can send it to you as soon as its paid for via paypal or something.

Original Poster

ok il let u know mate!

Original Poster

please someone do this for me in manchester!

if you already have the xbox why not just buy spark's kit, we wil guide you through how to do it. then sell the kit on again after.

or buy one of the ones over at av all ready done but wil cost you more in the long run that way..

i'm after one

Original Poster

well im just waiting for the xbox need to pick it up il probably get the kit of spark anyways!

roadie

is this the … is this the kit?]http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox/4-/100484/Action-Replay/Product.html

yea,that has the memory card part(which i used my usb pen drve as) then you just need one of the games, and the software from the net.

You would need to put the files on that youself though and make sure that they go in the correct directory.

I'm not sure if the AR would allow that, from the specification on there though I assume it would, like I said the one I have is the official MS memory card and I made the kit using the traditional method.

Original Poster

mate where abouts in manchester r u.

Didsbury, but like I said, it's much easier for me to send you this thing through the mail, I don't have a lot of free time at the moment.

Original Poster

oh right
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wifi extender1116
      2. Iptv915
      3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2443
      4. Music download44

See more discussions