Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Xbox 1X won’t connect to the internet

Posted 15th Mar
I have combed through reddit/ Microsoft forums to no avail. It won’t connect to the internet so I reset the MAC address/DNS/from wired to wireless and now have reset it fully while keeping games.
Now I’m stuck at the daft update page that I can’t get past because there is something wrong with the net apparently, does anyone have any experience on what I can do?
It’s gonna go oot the window soon so thought I’d ask you lovely people.
Edit: I’m wired but have tried wireless too
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Have you tried doing a hard reset on your router? NAT means it’s a problem on your broadband side not the console
Arto15/03/2020 21:46

Have you tried doing a hard reset on your router? NAT means it’s a problem …Have you tried doing a hard reset on your router? NAT means it’s a problem on your broadband side not the console

Yes I did that right after my first restart didn’t work. My internet has been fine and when I went to test it through the Xbox it said the problem was on their end but according to the status on the site everything is normal
-Will-15/03/2020 21:53

Yes I did that right after my first restart didn’t work. My internet has b …Yes I did that right after my first restart didn’t work. My internet has been fine and when I went to test it through the Xbox it said the problem was on their end but according to the status on the site everything is normal

You tried hotspot from your phone to rule out your network?
Xbox Live has been down for about an hour. twitter.com/Xbo…816
Xbox live is down, that’s probably why it won’t connect
Carberry199415/03/2020 21:57

Xbox Live has been down for about an hour. …Xbox Live has been down for about an hour. https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1239297909981474816

fannychmelar15/03/2020 21:57

Xbox live is down, that’s probably why it won’t connect

Thanks guys. their site told me otherwise earlier
-Will-15/03/2020 21:53

Yes I did that right after my first restart didn’t work. My internet has b …Yes I did that right after my first restart didn’t work. My internet has been fine and when I went to test it through the Xbox it said the problem was on their end but according to the status on the site everything is normal

Have you tried contact Microsoft directly via live chat or phone?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants