Groups

Xbox 2 Red Rings........

..........son is having a right dicky fit, like its the end of the world! What happens now?

10 Comments

damn beaten to it :P

Original Poster

thanks guys, he is talking about an intercooler or something, are they any good and where do i find one?

support.microsoft.com/kb/…-us

This might help with the two red rings problem or contact Microsoft - we had the three red rings - Microsoft collected and returned it as good as new within a week.

Hope that helps!!

make sure he hasnt opened it? and chipped it. thats gunna void your warranty.

Original Poster

Mclovin;3661676

make sure he hasnt opened it? and chipped it. thats gunna void your … make sure he hasnt opened it? and chipped it. thats gunna void your warranty.

nah its never been touched.......I wouldnt let him! will get his dad to ring up tomorrow, had it 14 months though :-(

i used a cooler and it gave me the red lights. would avoid using 1 because they are ****. most of em anyway. just use the xbox less adn keep it in an open space

Hopefully it will be ok if you let it cool down for a while, If not give MS a call but I think the extended three year warranty only covers the RROD so you may be out of luck there. Wouldnt advise an intercooler as they are rumoured to be the cause of many a dead box.

Original Poster

RichKid10123;3662030

i used a cooler and it gave me the red lights. would avoid using 1 … i used a cooler and it gave me the red lights. would avoid using 1 because they are ****. most of em anyway. just use the xbox less adn keep it in an open space

doppler2k;3662120

Hopefully it will be ok if you let it cool down for a while, If not give … Hopefully it will be ok if you let it cool down for a while, If not give MS a call but I think the extended three year warranty only covers the RROD so you may be out of luck there. Wouldnt advise an intercooler as they are rumoured to be the cause of many a dead box.

thanks guys.....I shall give the cooler a miss then

will ring tomoorrow and see how we get on.....wont hold my breath though :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions