Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 20gb HDD

Can anyone advise the cheapest place for a 20gb HDD?

Thanks

6 Comments

If you've got a Core or Arcade 360, then apply for the refurbished 20GB HDD + 3 months Xbox Live for £19.99:

xboxstorageupgrade.com/hh/…_GB

Original Poster

Ive tried that ( I own an Arcade) but it doesnt appear to work. After typing in the details the same page appears with the boxes empty. Anyone else had this problem?

skyking_comms;3907738

Ive tried that ( I own an Arcade) but it doesnt appear to work. After … Ive tried that ( I own an Arcade) but it doesnt appear to work. After typing in the details the same page appears with the boxes empty. Anyone else had this problem?

Nope, it worked fine for me. Sounds more like a browser issue.

It says im not eligible for it, why?

P.S My XBOX 360 has had a HDD attached to it before i bought it (pre owned).

ArsenalFan2009;3940375

It says im not eligible for it, why?P.S My XBOX 360 has had a HDD … It says im not eligible for it, why?P.S My XBOX 360 has had a HDD attached to it before i bought it (pre owned).

If their servers detect the console has had a HDD attached then it won't allow you to participate...

I'm already signed up to XBOX Live - so it gave me the option of a refurbed 20GB HDD for £12.99...can't complain to be fair :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues46
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions