Groups

Xbox 360 1 Red light price?

My xbox 360 unfortunatly after 1 year and 10 months gave me the red light E 74 error.
    I was wondering how much you guys think I can get for this including the leads?
    The seal is still intact and it has never been repaired or had any problems.
    *I'm not selling on here just asking how much it's worth*

7 Comments

Banned

send it back to microsoft under their 3 year warranty for this error

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;6230115

send it back to microsoft under their 3 year warranty for this error

I belive thats for the 3 red lights only, the red light E 74 is only covered by 1 year.

Banned

drumbeat J;6230127

I belive thats for the 3 red lights only, the red light E 74 is only … I belive thats for the 3 red lights only, the red light E 74 is only covered by 1 year.

joystiq.com/200…rs/

support.xbox.com/sup…are

its 3 years mate send it back and get a working one

yep, E74 is now 3 years too.. send it back dude.

Original Poster

Oh that's greats! thanks, How do I go about sending it back as I have no idea about this.

drumbeat J;6230453

Oh that's greats! thanks, How do I go about sending it back as I have no … Oh that's greats! thanks, How do I go about sending it back as I have no idea about this.

Ring 0800 587 1102 tell them your serial number they'll email you, print it off schedule a pickup from ups stick the shipping label and done.

You will need your own box, don't send em the 360 in the proper box, no hard drive, no mem card no cables just the 360
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions