EXPIRED

xbox 360 12 month gold membership

Hi all

Where would be the cheapest place to get a 12 month live gold membership for the xbox 360?

Cheapest i have found is around £30 plus p&p on ebay

13 Comments

I think this was discussed in another thread and the best deal was £32.99 from ]gameplay.co.uk.

You take your chances with ebay but it'll probably be fine.

EDIT: Some dealers on ebay will charge you P&P but actually all they do is email you the subscription code.

Original Poster

Did have a look for another thread before posting this one but must have missed it.
Ebay not that much cheaper than getting one from shop or net then.
Sure i read people saying they were £20 in the ps3 versus xbox 360 thread but will keep looking.
Thanks for the reply though

u could get it with uno on ebay then sell the uno code to people on here

Original Poster

What is uno?

jasonrat

u could get it with uno on ebay then sell the uno code to people on here

agree:roll:

the £20 is the catalogue offers, searching xbox live on this forum will bring up tonnes of offers and ways to get the 12 months far cheaper than £40

If you want camera you get both for £50 from HMV or Play.com I sure there is also a £5 discount on with HM making £45.

Camera is about £30 alone

17.99 on choices uk now

jasonrat

17.99 on choices uk now

just noticed the deal shame find cheap games does not search choices because they are generally the cheapest, I used them to get the £30 price. I have used choices several times with no problems accept the wait due to them being on Jersey or 1 of the channel islands.

URL for £17.99 on choices?

Original Poster

MEHIGHLANDER

If you want camera you get both for £50 from HMV or Play.com I sure there … If you want camera you get both for £50 from HMV or Play.com I sure there is also a £5 discount on with HM making £45.Camera is about £30 alone

Don't need a camera but thanks anyway mehighlander

Original Poster

jasonrat

17.99 on choices uk now

Had a look on choices uk and can't find this deal at all, any chance you can put up a link jasonrat?

thought he meant the 12months not the crappy camera
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions