Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 12 mths gold membership

Anyone out there know of any deals for the 12 mths membership.
    I have tried ebay in the states and nearly all the codes there seem to only work in the states and the uk ebay site is asking nearly the full amout £39.99.
    I dont mind paying say up to £30 if i have to but would like to pay a lot less ...
    Regards

2 Comments

Hi

I have recently purchased the old xbox "12mths Live starter Kit" from Currys £14.99 collect from in store. One bit of advice if you ring and ask for stock availability then quote that it is on the old stock system. As long as you register with a Xbox 360 3 month free trial then use the old xbox "12mths Live starter Kit" it will upgrade you to 15 mths:giggle:

Hope this helps

scaffolder

Anyone out there know of any deals for the 12 mths membership.I have … Anyone out there know of any deals for the 12 mths membership.I have tried ebay in the states and nearly all the codes there seem to only work in the states and the uk ebay site is asking nearly the full amout £39.99.I dont mind paying say up to £30 if i have to but would like to pay a lot less ...Regards

Scaffolder
    Look at this thread

hotukdeals.com/for…ive

As above poster I too went to Currys and got the XBOX starter kit - priced at £39.99 on the shelf but, when taken to till came up as £14.97. You get A5 scratchcard, xbox headset, and demo disc with 3 demos on. I've only just got my XBOX and was using the 1 month trial subscription. Entered code from scratchcard and now subs paid up till Feb 2008:thumbsup:

Best bet would be to ring Currys customer service line and check stock code 225861 availability in your area.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133

See more discussions