Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive

I'm looking for the Xbox 360 120GB hard drive at the best price possible (and in stock) and could do with a little help.

I've looked through the usual e-tailors and asked locally and have found nothing. All help in finding a deal would be greatly appreciated.

6 Comments

For the price you would pay for it your better off going for the xbox elite deal from Littlewoods, Keep the hard drive, sell the console!

Cex are doing them for £55

Banned

cashconverters.co.uk/auc…hdd - spend the extra 8 quid, and avoid looking for a cex with one in stock.

edit: the cex offer is online, so it's your best bet then.

Original Poster

I completely forgot about CEX. There isn't a CEX store near me so online ordering makes no difference.

I would have picked up an Elite or RES 5 Elite (Jasper) if it wasn't for the fact I cashed in £97.50 worth of GAME reward points on a Jasper Arcade at the beginning of February.

Hi. I was in CEX yesterday and they have them in stock, unsure about the data cables but you can get one from MS for free. They ranged between 55-70 depending on condition. I could pick you one up later as going into town if you havent found one already ? pm me if you want...

Original Poster

wonkey;4519504

Hi. I was in CEX yesterday and they have them in stock, unsure about the … Hi. I was in CEX yesterday and they have them in stock, unsure about the data cables but you can get one from MS for free. They ranged between 55-70 depending on condition. I could pick you one up later as going into town if you havent found one already ? pm me if you want...

Ordered online thanks. I've also got the original 120GB transfer kit from when my brother picked up his Elite on launch.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment610
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34
      3. Phone "Upgrade"912
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running67

See more discussions