Groups

xbox 360 1.4 firmware leads benq drive and 60gb hard drive and controller whats it worth ???

xbox 360 1.4 firmware leads benq drive and 60gb hard drive and controller whats the whole package worth i am just about to get of a mate .but it has been band from xbox live what should i do if i want to sell it had rrod but was sent away and fixed by ms 8 months ago so whats it worth people

8 Comments

not a lot if it's been banned on XBL

worth around £120

MarzBarz;4018627

worth around £120

can get new 60gb ones for 137 at mo, as a package you're looking about 100-105, but you'd be better off splitting, selling the 60gb for 35-40, the console for 55-65 then the brick, leads etc.. (yes that does all include postage.)

but you could do what most rooster suckers do and whack it on eBay not mentioning it being banned.

Original Poster

no people should no its banded its only fair ok i just paid £50 FOR IT so may split thanx for the info have some rep

milhouse;4019420

no people should no its banded its only fair ok i just paid £50 FOR IT so … no people should no its banded its only fair ok i just paid £50 FOR IT so may split thanx for the info have some rep

does it have HDMI? I may know someone that doesnt want one for live..

Original Poster

no it is non hdmi sorry

Let me know if you decide to the sell the hard drive.

Original Poster

ok will do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions