Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to get an xbox deal including games. I would like to buy one today though so any one know any good stores?

8 Comments

Blockbuster are pretty good tbh.

Original Poster

thanx will have a look there:thumbsup:

Game online. they have a bundle with rainbow six vegas and a few others.

Original Poster

ye seen that one thank you i hope its the same in store as online. thank you

zavvi have a
    pro plus 3 game for £210
    elite plus 3 games £260 (or 270)

pro plus 5 games £260
    elite plus 5 games £320

donnamilne83;1831701

ye seen that one thank you i hope its the same in store as online. thank … ye seen that one thank you i hope its the same in store as online. thank you

im sure you get quidco on hardware from game, and you may find a fiver off code somewhere. :thumbsup:

dont know how quidco applies to bundles though.

Moved to correct forum Thanks for letting us know HG.

I found HMV (stores only) the best place for the packages that I wanted (PSP Bundle & xBox Premium bundle) at times of buying to be HMV so worth checking them out.

Go to the counter and ask them there offers though as they change all the time and have updates which arn't out.

And would only get a pro or elite if I was use (you want the HD and wireless controller!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1315
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions