Groups

Xbox 360 20GB & 60GB - When is this new dashboard update???

youtube.com/wat…Rc4

Well that video shows the new xbox update and someone installing GTA IV on their xbox, what i dont understand is that - when is this update? does anybody actually know?
    They're going to release the new 360 on friday! so will this be already installed?

Im just wondering..im stuck with 7 gb left free! i might take the upgrade!

Thanks

16 Comments

I had an update the other day but i havent used it for ages so it might be an old one! didnt notice anything different though!

Original Poster

yea i had the same - it didnt do anything

the fall update is supposed to be something totally diff just look at that vid

u get a avatar too!

Update is in the Autumn.

Original Poster

whens autumn lmao..

im joking btw - but how did that guy get it then?

Boom123;2726975

whens autumn lmao..im joking btw - but how did that guy get it then?

prob works for ms.

deathtrap3000;2726995

prob works for ms.

or fake:whistling:

bigbob909;2727053

or fake:whistling:

fake's more likely. i know the original dashboard is hardly a masterpiece but the hdd install is fugly............

grex9101;2727159

fake's more likely. i know the original dashboard is hardly a masterpiece … fake's more likely. i know the original dashboard is hardly a masterpiece but the hdd install is fugly............

lol, another person who doesnt understand the new hdd install feature.

plus, it looks completely real.
    looks like all the stuff shown at e3

Original Poster

i dont understand how that could be fake. .

xbox360fanboy.com/200…ss/

most people think its true, looks believeable too
    p.s that install feature is cool shame about how look it would take to install!

The new dashboard was leaked on a forum, people could download the files burn them to a CD and it would update your dashboard, however most parts of the leaked update don't work, as there is missing files thats need to be downloaded from MS servers

add-man;2727247

The new dashboard was leaked on a forum, people could download the files … The new dashboard was leaked on a forum, people could download the files burn them to a CD and it would update your dashboard, however most parts of the leaked update don't work, as there is missing files thats need to be downloaded from MS servers

I had heard that no one could get it to work.

deathtrap3000;2727274

I had heard that no one could get it to work.

Works on modded consoles only

The update everyone got recently was part of the code for the new dashboard, its was easier to do it abit of it now small parts rather then 1 big download

add-man;2727290

Works on modded consoles onlyThe update everyone got recently was part of … Works on modded consoles onlyThe update everyone got recently was part of the code for the new dashboard, its was easier to do it abit of it now small parts rather then 1 big download

No i heard that NOBODY could get it to work.
    Do you have any links to where you have seen otherwise?

Original Poster

[url]www.xbox-scene.com[/url]

go a few pages back - i think it says something about it there

deathtrap3000;2727437

No i heard that NOBODY could get it to work.Do you have any links to … No i heard that NOBODY could get it to work.Do you have any links to where you have seen otherwise?

The thread have been deleted as Microsoft are angry

There were vids on YT of people using the new dashboard,but they seemed to have been deleted

Original Poster

add-man;2727491

The thread have been deleted as Microsoft are angryThere were vids on YT … The thread have been deleted as Microsoft are angryThere were vids on YT of people using the new dashboard,but they seemed to have been deleted

o0o0o Microsoft are angry..
    Watch Out!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions