Groups

xbox 360 20Gb trade in value/value

As subject
    Just wondering what my 2007 xbox 360 would be worth either for cash or trade in at game/gamestation against an instore purchase.
    I know i have missed the boat somewhat given the release of the newer model but just wondering.
    It's the hdmi version, non jasper i think, never could work out if it was or not.

10 Comments

Around £40 i think.

Original Poster

I was fearful of such a low price but did expect it
    I'd sooner keep it then tbh at that price
    Thanks

I did see outside my Game they are giving something like 5% extra for Xmas but didn't take much notice..........next time i go i'll check

Original Poster

Well i had a look [email protected] but the 20Gb isn't listed

boydent999

£192 isn't bad for a 250gb ps3

I got £60 exchange for my 20gb

Original Poster

Just rung gamestation, they can do trade at £72 as long as it's the console, power pack, av leads and one controller.......quite tempted since i never use it and would mean the Wii i have been looking at would be a ton......decisions decisions

Just rung a more local store
    They'll do same price, tenner for my extra (brand new controller) and suggested a couple of quid each for Madden 09 and Tiger Woods 09, yes, now you can see how little it use it lol

Edited by: "boydent999" 4th Dec 2010

boydent999

20% extra at the mo...............told you i wasn't paying much attention X)

Original Poster

Lol, that's fine, i appreciate the help, should/could have just rung the store but got lazy but ended up doing anyway
    So, wii fit black bundle here we come lol

Original Poster

Here's the deal:
    Xbox 360 20Gb trade in - £72
    Play and Charge - £5
    Woods 09 - £1.50
    Madden 09 - £1.50
    Brand new wireless controller - MS not retail pack - £10
    Data Transfer Cable - MS not retail pack - £3
    Total - £93

Wii/Wii Fit Black Bundle - £169.99
    Total paid - £76.99

Ok, hardly a deal lol but considering i never use the xbox anymore, plus it's an older version and the wii if nowt else might be fun as opposed to hardcore gaming i'm happy and to me, i guess that's all that matters
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767500
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407
      4. Bearded chat1224

See more discussions