Groups

Xbox 360

hi i am going to upgrade my xbox 360 as the one i have got is rubbish.
    just wondered which one should i get.

Arcade £118, Premium 60gb £153 or Elite £207.00

14 Comments

get arcade and swap your HDD around.

Whats wrong with it anyhow.?

Original Poster

guru_the;2998166

Whats wrong with it anyhow.?

its overheating and freezes alot. its going back to xbox to be repaired for the 2nd time. getting new as i will get warranty etc.

Phone them, say its 3 red after few hours of play, they replace again

Dont worry if its modded, they don't check. (all the time) and if they do they return back to you.

I'm thinking of doing the same, my launch day console works, but it doesn't have hdmi, and I want a warranty again. When I change, I'll go for the new premium and sell all my old gear to reduce the cost

get the elite u tight git, might make u better at...PGR4, FIFA08, TW09 the list goes on

lol...QPRRRRRRRRRRR.

fifa later.

btw shaun when i left earlier my xbox had frozen.

Where can you get an elite for £207??? Not noticed them that cheap anywhere?

arcade shaun - youve already got 2 hard drives

You get this inside the arcade

http://www.dealbeeper.com/uploads/images/XBox360_arcade_system.jpg
    Componant cable
    hdmi connection
    256mb memory card
    wireless controller
    5 arcade games

andy108uk;2998295

get the elite u tight git, might make u better at...PGR4, FIFA08, TW09 … get the elite u tight git, might make u better at...PGR4, FIFA08, TW09 the list goes onlol...QPRRRRRRRRRRR.fifa later.

No what he needs is a mriacle :thumbsup:

trouble with getting a new one is that it will have a lite-on drive, which cant be flashed but can be modified to get he key and then spoofed to a drive that can be flashed. Basically costing you another 80-100 to get done.

But if you are not intending to flash, get an arcade and buy a 120gb drive for 70 quid. ( second hand for 50) or just stump up the cash for the elite and be done with it

DudeyGeeza;2999037

trouble with getting a new one is that it will have a lite-on drive, … trouble with getting a new one is that it will have a lite-on drive, which cant be flashed but can be modified to get he key and then spoofed to a drive that can be flashed. Basically costing you another 80-100 to get done.But if you are not intending to flash, get an arcade and buy a 120gb drive for 70 quid. ( second hand for 50) or just stump up the cash for the elite and be done with it

Well considering that illegal and ruining teh state of gaming - shame on you for saying that
    If you cant afford a game you dont get it - you dont just download it

I hope you get caught for piracy and sent to jail

p.s shaun + andy we playing pgr4 and tiget 2nite - or has andy got an imaginary footie game to go to

dandoc2;2999059

Well considering that illegal and ruining teh state of gaming - shame on … Well considering that illegal and ruining teh state of gaming - shame on you for saying that If you cant afford a game you dont get it - you dont just download it I hope you get caught for piracy and sent to jailp.s shaun + andy we playing pgr4 and tiget 2nite - or has andy got an imaginary footie game to go to

Hows that ruin the state of gaming? If I couldnt get games for a flashed console I wouldnt be buying them anyway, so who is losing out? They are still getting money from me for accessories.

harlzter;2999160

Hows that ruin the state of gaming? If I couldnt get games for a flashed … Hows that ruin the state of gaming? If I couldnt get games for a flashed console I wouldnt be buying them anyway, so who is losing out? They are still getting money from me for accessories.

They actually usually lose money on the accessories and the price on the console

Still people pirate everything and i'm sure even dandoc2 has done something similar
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions