Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360: 250GB Bundles

Hi all,

My Xbox 360 is on it's way out after 4-5 years of constant use (think I have done pretty well!), so therefore need to invest in a new console.

I am gutted that I missed the deal yesterday game were offering - £150 for the 250 gig XBOX 360 Console.

All other sites seem to have the console on it's own for £190-£200, however I saw on Game's site that I can get the Console plus Top Spin 4 (just released £40) and Fight Night Champion (just released £40) = combined £80, for £235, so if you take that off of the package cost it works out the console at £155 (only £5 dearer than it was yesterday).

I would probably sell Top Spin and keep Fight Night Champion.

That is the best deal I have found so far, but was curious to find out if there were any other good deals about?

Many thanks.

5 Comments

To be honest, unless you actually LIKE those games, it's not a good deal, except if you can get trade in values.

There was a week of £150 xboxes, just be patient and they should be back to that price. It just takes someone like Amazon to do a price drop and then everyone follows.

Original Poster

I was going to buy Fight Night Champion anyways.... Top Spin 4 I would probably sell for £30.

I didn't think it was that bad, plus I think Game are the only ones to of ever dropped it to £150 and that was only for one day?!

Original Poster

No decent deals out at the moment.

Quite a few retailers have dropped it to £150, Amazon started it a while ago and now every now and again someone will randomly drop it! unless you need a new one desperately i agree with SamuraisShaodw and wait till it drops again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…610
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?89
      3. Family Spotify account66
      4. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34

See more discussions