Groups

xbox 360 250gb slim (not reading discs) ?

i have a 3 month old xbox 360 250gb slim its not reading discs, has anyone had the same problems ?
    by the way i have informed xbox customer support and they are processing to collect and repair/replace, kid not happy, 4 weeks b4 returning,

4 Comments

Yes I had this problem - my sons christmas present, stopped reading disks - apparently its a common fault. Sent last monday, tracking says its on its way back home via UPS. Hopefully kids won't have to wait 4 weeks

Original Poster

jdspinks

Yes I had this problem - my sons christmas present, stopped reading disks … Yes I had this problem - my sons christmas present, stopped reading disks - apparently its a common fault. Sent last monday, tracking says its on its way back home via UPS. Hopefully kids won't have to wait 4 weeks

thanks for the info

Where did you buy it from? I would have gone back to the retailer first before contacting Microsoft/Xbox support. you purchased it from the retailer and have a 1 year warranty with the retailer, not the manufacturer.

Same problem! Mine won't even open the disc tray now though, anyone else got that? Will have to just send it back. XBOX are good at fixing or replacing broken XBOX's
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gas stove fire advice11
      2. www.disneycharms.co45
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1315

See more discussions