Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360

Hi

My nephews have an Xbox 360 (which I know nothing about) they have asked me for xbox live for xmas. Can anyone help me as not even sure where to get this from and if there is anything else i need to get to go with it.

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

You need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Card either 6 or 12 months
    (Like a pre-pay phone topup)
    This will extend your 1 month free with a new xbox 360

OH and a live internet connection + router/ bt home hub/ set top box:thumbsup:

Best present ever!:-D

play.com is £34.99 delivered for a years subscription! most shops are at £39.99
    play.com/Sea…y=0

You'll need to get them a xbox live 12 month subscription, but they'll also need to have the xbox connected to the internet to use it.

]http//ww…8-1

^ one of those, but can be had cheaper if you shop around. I think Ebay was the cheapest I've seen recently but I'm not 100% sure how reliable the ones bought from ebay are

jasper is cheaper for 13months

LittleBJ;3524418

You need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Card either 6 or 12 months (Like a … You need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Card either 6 or 12 months (Like a pre-pay phone topup)This will extend your 1 month free with a new xbox 360OH and a live internet connection + router/ bt home hub/ set top box:thumbsup:Best present ever!:-D

You can also get 3 month ones Blockbuster seem to be the place that I see them at most. They should have got a wired headset with the xbox, you can also get a chat pad and a wireless headset but these really are extras and are not needed to get online :thumbsup:

Whats Jasper?

Im presuming they already have the xbox with a hard drive and headset .
    you can upgrade to a gold account through your xbox or go to a computer games shop and buy a gold membership card they cost £39.99 that will cover them for a year this the easiest way to do it.

But if you search the net you can find it cheaper. This will then allow them to play their games online with anyone else in the world who has a gold membership.

To do this through your xbox goto the section titled MY XBOX then press on the blade with there avatar scroll down to manage account then press on the membership there you can buy the years gold membership. All done they can play with friends from all over the world.

Hope this helps.

Banned

guru_the;3524436

jasper is cheaper for 13months

Agreed

sambo79;3524489

Whats Jasper?

A website that sells the XBL subscription, however we are not allowed to post the links on this site therefore you will have to search sorry

Its about £26 I think for 13 months from Jasper

ODB_69;3524620

AgreedA website that sells the XBL subscription, however we are not … AgreedA website that sells the XBL subscription, however we are not allowed to post the links on this site therefore you will have to search sorryIts about £26 I think for 13 months from Jasper

it's now £28.99, but still cheaper than anywhere else.

£29

Cheers Odb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress67
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …67
      3. Sky33
      4. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?11

See more discussions