Groups

Xbox 360..

OK, so i have just bought a wirless adpator for my teenage son to go with his xbox 360 (which i haven't bought yet!) So does anyone know where the best dfeak is please for a 60gb with extra controller and a game prehaps.

Im abit confused, i know i have donw it backwards! Is there anything else i need to buy?

thanks x

7 Comments

Argos £182.90 360 / 60 gb lego Indianna Jones and kungfu panda and extra controller was a lot cheaper @argos for same deal dunno offer must have finished now even though I saw poster in my local Online the offer is different £182.90 is with the £10 already off (the voucher you get for spending over £100 so full price is £199.20

Original Poster

thanks, is there any other deals about? really need an extra contorller in it, just tried tht argos one but it wouldnt discount it

mum2b;3652059

thanks, is there any other deals about? really need an extra contorller … thanks, is there any other deals about? really need an extra contorller in it, just tried tht argos one but it wouldnt discount it

what do you mean ?

you buy console add the controller package from special offer 5 and price comes to 192.90 then you get £10 voucher back and you get to pick up item in store

click link below and then scroll down to bottom of page and tick option 5 then click buy or reserve

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2310/arg1lp8.png

please see this post first before ordering

hotukdeals.com/ite…774

look at last page and maybe phone up your local Argos and ask what the deal is as some can get for £166 with a £10 voucher making 156 instead of 192.90 or pop into store and look on window for the deal as it was at my local but i cannot seem to find that exact deal online so best to go to store and get exactly what you want at a much cheaper price.

it ends on 9th december and the £10 /£5 voucher ends 7th so you need to act fast good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?44
      2. Tooth extraction22
      3. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1213
      4. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please11

See more discussions