Groups

Xbox 360 3 Red Lights Guide

Hi All,

Has anyone got a Xbox 360 repair guide for the 3 red lights they could send me?

Any help would be much appreciated and will leave you rep ;-)

Jack

11 Comments

youtube might be best

yea xclamp guides are all over youtube but i thought it was a temp thing im paying £60 to get mine repaired

Original Poster

are these methods as good as the way microsoft repair them, or just for a couple of days?

Original Poster

and could anyone link me one to youtube?

I've heard that it's only temporary. Microsoft aren't even repairing the ones sent in, they just ship out brand new ones.

If yours is under 3 years old and hasn't been flashed, give microsoft a ring on 0800 587 1102 , they'll tell you what to do to get a free 'repair'.

Original Poster

its modded, and banned from live

would u pay £60 to get it repaired if so i can give u some links

Original Poster

no, just want a guide thanks

Original Poster

anyone else?

rvtyson;1341630

I've heard that it's only temporary. Microsoft aren't even repairing the … I've heard that it's only temporary. Microsoft aren't even repairing the ones sent in, they just ship out brand new ones.If yours is under 3 years old and hasn't been flashed, give microsoft a ring on 0800 587 1102 , they'll tell you what to do to get a free 'repair'.

Mine was 14 months old and they repaired mine. I was told there was a long wait though and I could expect it to be 30 days before I got it back. Had it back in my hands within a fortnight with a 1 month xbox live gold membership for my troubles.

Touch wood, no troubles since.

Try forums.xbox-scene.com/ind…133. It has all the fixes you can think of. Try the "penny fix" before you try any other fix, because this is easiest to do and has worked fine on one of my 360s.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions