Groups

Xbox 360

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting an Xbox 360 Elite.

I've already got the Premium 360 (no HDMI) 20G HDD, has anyone made the "transition", and how much does it cost ?

I.e. how much is a bog standard Elite, and how much would I get for my current Premium 360 (fixed under warranty by MS last year with the 3 ROD).

Has Hitachi drive which I believe is easy to flash as well.

Thanks

4 Comments

Hi Chris,

I just did the exact same this month, try looking up a CEX store for some trade in offers, they do good deals. be prepared to offer them something more than just your xbox though, akthough you should at least get a 100 trade in i think you'll need another 100 for the elite from them :thumbsup:

the elite is amust, bigger harddrive, the hdmi is a god send and it is a lot quieter

Buy a new 60gb premium then goto Sainsburys and buy the 120gb hd deal for under 25 quid and then sell your 60gb hd on ebay.
    Good times.:thumbsup:

esq3585;4366643

Buy a new 60gb premium then goto Sainsburys and buy the 120gb hd deal for … Buy a new 60gb premium then goto Sainsburys and buy the 120gb hd deal for under 25 quid and then sell your 60gb hd on ebay.Good times.:thumbsup:

Just buy the bigger version hard drive, HDMI makes little or no difference read up on reviews, if your going for a quiter machine, but lets face it when you play games do you play them loud, I do. HDMI only improves blacks according to reviews and thats only on a decent TV. Up to you an expensive upgrade when all you really need is more space. If you can find one of the sainsburys ones go for it. But £50 to £100 upgrade for a flasher machine no point in my opinnion. Just my opinnion though.

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

Someone else with the similar opinnion.

Original Poster

Cheers guys, something to think over........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions