Groups

xbox 360 advice

my xbox keeps on making a cit cit noise when a game is playing. is this normal or is it a fauilt?

8 Comments

Sounds like its struggling to read the game disk. Is the disk scratched? does it do this with all disks? does it do it all the time ie not just when initially reading the disk?

If it does it with all disks, all of the time, then I'd give the MS helpline a ring.....

Have you tried a lens cleaner? Seems to work on my hubby's elite when that's sounding a bit rough I picked one up from Game for a fiver a while back...

I dislike 360. ALOT.

Banned

t0mm;1765043

I dislike 360. ALOT.

I'm not surprised, it's got so much going against is 5 (or 6) days short of a year - the number of angles in a circle. Just for you Tom, I declare today as 'Work In Radians Day'. Maybe the new Xbox 2π will come out soon.

JDeal;1765197

I'm not surprised, it's got so much going against is 5 (or 6) days short … I'm not surprised, it's got so much going against is 5 (or 6) days short of a year - the number of angles in a circle. Just for you Tom, I declare today as 'Work In Radians Day'. Maybe the new Xbox 2π will come out soon.

But!! Mine basically gave up today.

I give up on microsoft.

Original Poster

the game is not scratched

strike;1765649

the game is not scratched

Try a lens cleaner as Sadie suggests......

Banned

a lens cleaner should sort u out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions