Groups

xbox 360 advice

my local market were selling xbox 360 , various ones , cores , arcades etc , for around £50.

I don't know if they work, but im just wanting to know , are they worth buying?

13 Comments

i would

sounds dodgy especially from a 'market'

Original Poster

big willy style;4637579

sounds dodgy especially from a 'market'

they stock alot of argos items that have been taken back i think.

well i suppose it depends what you get for your $50

Original Poster

big willy style;4637596

well i suppose it depends what you get for your $50

what you mean, what would be a good deal.

wireless controller all the wires and the xbox i guess

Original Poster

big willy style;4637614

wireless controller all the wires and the xbox i guess

ok thanks for your help will rep.

if i got one , would it just be good to split and sell?

spobby;4637629

ok thanks for your help will rep.if i got one , would it just be good to … ok thanks for your help will rep.if i got one , would it just be good to split and sell?

yes defo if it was not working im just over cautious when buying stuff from markets as been done before when i was young and stupid......well young:thumbsup:

Original Poster

big willy style;4637640

yes defo if it was not working im just over cautious when buying stuff … yes defo if it was not working im just over cautious when buying stuff from markets as been done before when i was young and stupid......well young:thumbsup:

could i get it fixed by microsoft if it didn't work?

Check the warranty seals are in place before you buy if you can. Also check the Date on the back of the console and see how old they are. You will be able to split and sell it for more if you get everything with it. Working console on its own sells on here for £50 if you can mod it you'll have more chance of selling it as well. If it has RROD and Microsoft wont fix it you'll get around £30 for the console on its own as faulty.

Beware The Rrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

jennyrocks;4637695

Check the warranty seals are in place before you buy if you can. Also … Check the warranty seals are in place before you buy if you can. Also check the Date on the back of the console and see how old they are. You will be able to split and sell it for more if you get everything with it. Working console on its own sells on here for £50 if you can mod it you'll have more chance of selling it as well. If it has RROD and Microsoft wont fix it you'll get around £30 for the console on its own as faulty.

so i need to make sure they are within 3 years?

Yeah but as long as you get everything with it (cables, controller etc) for £50 you should still make a small profit wither way.

If you are planning on buying a few then selling them on, it would be best to maybe buy one go home test it to make sure it turns on etc and then if you feel confident about it go back and get some more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …610
      4. Speccing a gaming pc49

See more discussions