Groups

XBOX 360 Arcade. Does it have HDMI connection?

A friend of mine seems to think the arcade ver. does not have HDMI.
    Can anyone confirm.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Yes, it does - all new 360's have one. It's only the very old cores / 20gb versions that don't.

Original Poster

hodsey77;3576194

Yes, it does - all new 360's have one. It's only the very old cores / … Yes, it does - all new 360's have one. It's only the very old cores / 20gb versions that don't.

Top. Thanks 4 confirming

Yes all versions have HDMI and wireless controllers, however only the Elite version has the actual HDMI lead included. Although they can be had for £3 or so.

Yep, all the newer models I think from early 2008 have HDMI connections (not sure) but defo the newer models do have them, although the arcade ones dont come with the cable (you can pick up an HDMI cable online for a few quid tho).

Watch out for the older models of the Arcade box as they wont have the HDMI connection and there are some places still selling them so make sure it states HDMI before you buy it.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710943
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1016
      3. word association Game73744434
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816340

See more discussions