Expired

Xbox 360 Arcade wanted - missed the £100 deal!

3 replies
Found 27th Feb 2010
Hi all hoping someone can help, I missed the £100 deal in Amazon and Argos for the Xbox 360 arcade version and have spent ages looking for similar price yesterday but no luck - anyone seen any deals on them please? Will add rep for anyone who helps!! Thanks very much!!

3 Comments

Xbox 360 Pre-owned Arcade Console with Pro Evolution Soccer 09 - £114.99 @ ]GAME.

Xbox 360 Arcade System - £124.73 @ The ]HUT.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Was all ready to get the Argos deal and reserved it on Tuesday. Went to pick up on Wednesday but price had shot up! I really want to get one before Natal comes out, forcing prices to shoot up.

I would recommend ]this site. Has a good breakdown of different deals available. I'm on the verge of ]getting this Amazon 360 elite bundle with Bioshock 2 and choice of other game or wireless entertainment pack. The way I see it is you can get a ]elite on its own from Sainsburys for £163.94 inc. delivery. The Amazon bundle is £189.73 so just under £30 extra, but includes at least two fairly new games which if exchanged at places like gamestation you could get £25-20 each. Making the Amazon bundle cheaper. Thats what I plan to do anyway.

Original Poster

Thanks guys adding rep - so gutted the deal changed before payday - wish i hadnt waited now!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer33
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…55
    3. Netflix - UHD - £3/m11
    4. Updated 23/10/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883

See more discussions