Found 17th Feb 2008
anyone know where to get avatar the game from?

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

looking to rent if possible**

Maybe Blockbuster to rent? ]Gameplay have it for £17.99 + 11% quidco to buy though

dont sell your self to the devil and get it just for the 1000 easy Gamerpoints!!!

Original Poster Banned

lol thats why im looking to rent it.

Blockbuster your best bet then, you could buy it from WHS or wollies, then return it the same day, saying you brought the wrong game

Original Poster Banned

lol i just bought it off ebay for 1.50 and this guy will do the gamerpoints for you, thats all im after really

Grrr Point *****'s...

seanbwfc;1593226

lol i just bought it off ebay for 1.50 and this guy will do the … lol i just bought it off ebay for 1.50 and this guy will do the gamerpoints for you, thats all im after really

thats realllllllllyyyy sad mate lol

jojothefirst;1593960

thats realllllllllyyyy sad mate lol

and unsafe

seanbwfc;1593226

lol i just bought it off ebay for 1.50 and this guy will do the … lol i just bought it off ebay for 1.50 and this guy will do the gamerpoints for you, thats all im after really

Bet you're the life and soul at a party :roll:

mitchwales;1596229

Bet you're the life and soul at a party :roll:

i just looked at your achivements and it says u done surfs up!!!!! now thats even sader mate:-D

why would anyone go from Champions League to playing the old Fifa games for achievement points??

Suprised you haven't paid £1.50 for the avatar points! Saddo!

mitchwales;1596241

why would anyone go from Champions League to playing the old Fifa games … why would anyone go from Champions League to playing the old Fifa games for achievement points??Suprised you haven't paid £1.50 for the avatar points! Saddo!

could b worse, could have bummed king kong and fight nght and turtles tut tut!!!surfs up takes the biscuit tho:w00t:

lol, they sound like the last few games I played. Avatar is now on my rental list.

deathtrap3000;1596253

lol, they sound like the last few games I played. Avatar is now on my … lol, they sound like the last few games I played. Avatar is now on my rental list.

thats not a good thing mate, renting a game purely 4 achivment points is really sad but not as bad as paying some1 do do it for u!!!

jojothefirst;1596259

thats not a good thing mate, renting a game purely 4 achivment points is … thats not a good thing mate, renting a game purely 4 achivment points is really sad but not as bad as paying some1 do do it for u!!!

well I wanted to see how bad king kong was, and I was going to get fight night anyway as I liked the demo. But now the achievements have become very addictive and now I cant stop!!
Although after avatar I think its time I played the games I already have.

Original Poster Banned

saves me buying a game for £20 when i only want the gamerpoints. easily done and his done it now and ive changed my password, so all good.

seanbwfc;1596994

saves me buying a game for £20 when i only want the gamerpoints. easily … saves me buying a game for £20 when i only want the gamerpoints. easily done and his done it now and ive changed my password, so all good.

the whole point in buy a games console is to play games on it!!!! not pay other people to do it for you, and your surpost toget games u like not purely to bum achivments.....you guy need to get a job, get lifes and get out more!

If the guy wants to buy GS he can, dont know why everyone is judging him, im sure we've all done things which much worse than this.

harvie316;1598437

If the guy wants to buy GS he can, dont know why everyone is judging him, … If the guy wants to buy GS he can, dont know why everyone is judging him, im sure we've all done things which much worse than this.

Probably.. just not as sad :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions