EXPIRED

Xbox 360 basic, cheapest possible

Hi, looking to get a new 360 for my daugher, but Ive only got about £100 to spend... Ive heard that Asda did the basic basic model for £97 ? But i cant seem to find that particular offer anymore....Are there any similar offers about ?

She will evenetually want to go online, so she will need the harddrive addition, which you wont get on these "core" models....but can anyone back me up, when I say that i recall microsoft were running an offer where they sent you one for something like £5 to encourage everyone online ?? Or am i dreaming this bit..... lol.

Your help would be appreciated & rep left for helpful responses.

6 Comments

I know morrisons are selling the premium packages for 130 ish but very limited stock as this model has now stopped production

gamestation do the pre-owned one for 99.99

Original Poster

Must be "new" so she's covered for warranty....lol these things arent exactly reliable !

Original Poster

Any new offers about ?

Big_Bad_Nige;6829291

Must be "new" so she's covered for warranty....lol these things arent … Must be "new" so she's covered for warranty....lol these things arent exactly reliable !

gamestation give a years warranty as standard and you can upgrade for a small price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.78
    2. Remortgaging to pay off debt45
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy22
    4. Bed pillow recommendations56

See more discussions