Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 best deals

Could anyone tell me, which shop, or online shop, do the best deal for the new xbox 360 250gb?

I have £270 to spend.

10 Comments

Think Amazon were doing a good deal few days back but not 100% now

Is that with Kinect or without
    Cheapest I can see without is here @ £187.99
    toysrus.co.uk

Edited by: "lufc246" 22nd Oct 2010

Original Poster

mrman007

Think Amazon were doing a good deal few days back but not 100% now

Thanks, just having a look now. is it a specific deal on Amazon?

lufc246

Is that with Kinect or without

Without.

Depends do you want it now or wait for Kinect or without, maybe worth hanging on for a bit if you can as I'm sure there are going to be ALOT of deals going on!!

Any games you want bundled with it? Or just the console on it's own?

Original Poster

I'd prefer one with games bundled with it. they all seem to be Fifa11 though, while i'm more of a PES man.

I'd actually love one bundles with a couple of games, and an extra controller.

Asda are doing 189 with a game for £15 pes may be included...works out £204
    Sainsburys are doing a similar for £209 cant remember games off the top of my head,

Looking for a deal myself, loads for the 4gb, not so great for the 250

Edited by: "skellysgirl" 23rd Oct 2010

Asda online with XBOX 250gb + PES is £199, so £5 cheaper than instore.
    shopto.net/XBO…tml - Shopto also has it for £199 with PES, and next day delivery.

I'm also a PES man, and looking for a deal for the new PS3 + PES. And i know how you feel. Lots around with Fifa, but few deals with PES

Original Poster

skellysgirl

Asda are doing 189 with a game for £15 pes may be included...works out … Asda are doing 189 with a game for £15 pes may be included...works out £204Sainsburys are doing a similar for £209 cant remember games off the top of my head, Looking for a deal myself, loads for the 4gb, not so great for the 250

Yeah there's tons of 4gb deals knocking about. I think i'll go for the Asda deal, then spend the rest on a couple more games and an extra controller.

surfer90

Asda online with XBOX 250gb + PES is £199, so £5 cheaper than i … Asda online with XBOX 250gb + PES is £199, so £5 cheaper than instore.http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HARDWARE/XB2BU64-Xbox%20360%20250gb%20Console%20with%20Pro%20Evolution%20Soccer%202011.html - Shopto also has it for £199 with PES, and next day delivery.I'm also a PES man, and looking for a deal for the new PS3 + PES. And i know how you feel. Lots around with Fifa, but few deals with PES

Might as well go into Asda, and get the deal. They would charge nearly a fiver for delivery. and shopto are out of stock.

Now i just need to find one of them controller entertainment packs.

thankyou to everyone for all the help. ;-)

Original Poster

Went to my local Asda earlier today, and picked up the Xbox 360, and PES 2011. came to £199.00 instead of £205
    Edited by: "ToOn7" 27th Oct 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites24
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues34
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47
      4. Unfair Dismissal22

See more discussions