Found 16th Feb 2009
Hi just wondering which out of the 3 Xbox 360 is the best overall in terms of reliabilty and quality as the console is known to fail quite a bit as have mate asking me as he wants one

10 Comments

all the hardware is the same
its just the accessories etc

None is safe from RRoD!

in terms of tested reliability it would be the FALCON, but the newest is the Jasper which should be even more reliable but hasnt been around long enough really, and with some reports of issues already (not RROD though at mo) it is hard to say if they are actaully better.. they should be though

djnaff;4398459

all the hardware is the sameits just the accessories etc

Yes ones you buy from the shops nowadays will all be the same (should be) just will have the accessories appropriate to the package, ie, arcade, pro and elite

Abvance;4398465

None is safe from RRoD!

Well that said, they come with a 3 year warranty for that, and if i was told I could chuck my mrs in a cupboard for 3 years and i was guaranteed she wouldnt leave me, i know i'd do it!:thumbsup:

Heard a rumour they were doing away with the 3 year 3 ring warranty at the end of this month :thumbsup:

esq3585;4398561

Heard a rumour they were doing away with the 3 year 3 ring warranty at … Heard a rumour they were doing away with the 3 year 3 ring warranty at the end of this month :thumbsup:

yes and a rumour it was..

DudeyGeeza;4398585

yes and a rumour it was..

so its not true then?
gd times.... ;-)

esq3585;4398629

so its not true then?gd times.... ;-)

no it was not true dude.

Some person on here read something wrong and posted, geting people worried. It is just launch consoles which are no longer covered in the 3 year warranty

strike;4398730

Some person on here read something wrong and posted, geting people … Some person on here read something wrong and posted, geting people worried. It is just launch consoles which are no longer covered in the 3 year warranty

exactly, because they are OVER 3 years old now. The same applies to all other 360's that are over 3 years old (unless you can prove via purchase reciept that you bought it more recently)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61637
    2. Chat magazine issue 4323
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions