Xbox 360 beta testing?

does anyone know any 360 games currently under beta testing apart from COD WOW and if so can you tell me where to access the codes.

6 Comments

Are you saying that you can play some beta test for WOW in your XBOX 360? Where did you get this from ?

I'm guessing he means COD WAW (world at war) not COD WOW (world of warcraft!)

asandino;3316900

Are you saying that you can play some beta test for WOW in your XBOX … Are you saying that you can play some beta test for WOW in your XBOX 360? Where did you get this from ?

World at war not world of warcraft

There is only COD WOW at the moment, there is a big hubub on gaming websites when there is a beta coming up so keep your eyes peeled

chrishill;3317079

I'm guessing he means COD WAW (world at war) not COD WOW (world of … I'm guessing he means COD WAW (world at war) not COD WOW (world of warcraft!)

dandoc2;3317488

World at war not world of warcraft

Ahhhh thanks god. Sorry for the confusion then.:oops:

I stopped playing WOW (World of Warcraft) about 3 months ago and decided not to play it ever again and bought an XBOX 360 , FABLE 2 and Mass Effect instead.
I am glad WOW is not release on the XBOX otherwise I am sure I would fall for that again. I have to be strong when te expansion comes out. :? At least the XBOX 360 have got a lot of good games to hopefully keep me away from WOW :thumbsup: .
Not even Metal Gear Solid 4 manage to keep me away from WOW when it was released.

i always thought world of warcraft was the best game ever until i realized it was non stop grinding!

and no bewick there isn't you nauthgy boy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2075
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1314
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089

See more discussions