Xbox 360 "Black" Accessories??

9 replies
Found 7th Oct 2009
Hi, Can anyone shed any light on this?

I'm looking for an xbox 360 for my son for xmas, he wants the black one, to which I'm assuming that it's the elite, however why on earth do they not make black accessories for it?

IE:

Black Wireless Headset (Can only see white)
Black Messenger Add-on (Again only see white)
Black Quick Charge Station (You guessed it)

All I can see is , black controllers and black play and charge kits.

Am I missing something here or are microsoft just being racist!

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://roclar.net/RP/Xbox360MessengerKit.jpg

Hmmm doesn't have the same ring to it somehow

lots of those accessories are a waste of money anyway, no point in the chat pad tbh

Original Poster

cribert;6509107

lots of those accessories are a waste of money anyway, no point in the … lots of those accessories are a waste of money anyway, no point in the chat pad tbh

I'm not asking for them mate, my son is

hotukdeals.com/ite…ol/
what about this?alot of money but a fantastic package and gives you the black headset and controller etc...i bet itd be the best xmas EVER in your house!lol!

Original Poster

looks good, in fact I'd prob be going for that deal, but is the headset wireless?

ta

going by the foto id say no...youl have to hunt down a black wireless one for him.regards the charge station - im sure argos had one on offer a few weeks back that came in white and black...also included some accessories but cant remember what - maybe spare rechargeable (black or white) batts...cant seem to find it now tho:oops:
anyway-im sure he'l be well chuffed if you get him that!:whistling:

Original Poster

ok thanks mate, tbh i don't think he's too bothered about the battery charge thing as he's got loads of rechargable AA's, but with regards to the wireless headset and keyboard thingy, they really need to be black, i was in game this afternoon and some young lad told me microsoft dont produce them in black? dunno if this is true or not, anyways I will try argos next stop.

ta

Cartoonhead;6509412

ok thanks mate, tbh i don't think he's too bothered about the battery … ok thanks mate, tbh i don't think he's too bothered about the battery charge thing as he's got loads of rechargable AA's, but with regards to the wireless headset and keyboard thingy, they really need to be black, i was in game this afternoon and some young lad told me microsoft dont produce them in black? dunno if this is true or not, anyways I will try argos next stop.ta

np...best of luck!
Shane

cribert;6509107

lots of those accessories are a waste of money anyway, no point in the … lots of those accessories are a waste of money anyway, no point in the chat pad tbh

What are you talking about!!!

The chatpad is a life saver - what with chattting on MSN, sending messages to other xbox live users and filling in other things like code box's etc! :whistling:

Plus all the keys light up in the dark..... NICE:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604833
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    3. black friday dates for halfords11
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66

See more discussions