Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Bundle deal ??

Can anyone advise me of any online retailers who are offering the best xbox 360 premium system budles with a couple of good games. Prefably where i can use quidco.

Thanks

Roy

5 Comments

gamestation and game have good offers on

both do trade ins, so if you have an old console and games, take them in and part exchange, i did on a console i wouldnt use again.

Best bet seems to be instore at lot of places...
    Try blockbuster or PC world

Original Poster

Thanks Sab & Brum, i guess i will have to venture out sometime today and get to Blockbusterm,gamestation,and pc world to compare things. My daughter is wanting a ds wifi connector too. I was hoping not to have to go out as i was hoping to vegitate to at least Friday.

Thanks Guys

Roy

Hi

I got the call of duty ltd edition pack and gears of war plus extra controller from currys before christmas for £289.99

just ask for any special deals

they will allow you to change any of the games or extras for the upgrade price

the basic was xbox pro pack with 2 games and dvd remote £299.99

They changed the basic pack for the call of duty pack i upgraded for £10 to gears of war and said I didnt want the dvd remote so they upgraded to controller foc.

The the 60k question - money off!!!

I said game was offering xbox pro with 2 games for £279.99 and they said no problem they would match

Total £289.99

bargain
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!68
      2. Help please - pc issues57
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419

See more discussions