Found 7th Nov 2009
Anyone got any tutorials for a total beginner? What do I need that sort of stuff?

12 Comments

Original Poster

bumppp

What do you want to do? Replacement cases? lighting? fans?

again depends on what you want to do.. its all fairly easy to do. It gets harder when you start putting in cooling systems but cases lights and fans are easy to install

Original Poster

alternate;6814909

What do you want to do? Replacement cases? lighting? fans?

gpcool;6814919

again depends on what you want to do.. its all fairly easy to do. It gets … again depends on what you want to do.. its all fairly easy to do. It gets harder when you start putting in cooling systems but cases lights and fans are easy to install

I just want cases lights and fans as you said

you need to read a tutorial on opening your xbox...once you can open it you just reverse the steps but using the replacement case. as for lighting, you need to simply unplug a power cable and connect the lights via the supplied power cable which comes with the lights. its fairly easy

Original Poster

gpcool;6814999

you need to read a tutorial on opening your xbox...once you can open it … you need to read a tutorial on opening your xbox...once you can open it you just reverse the steps but using the replacement case. as for lighting, you need to simply unplug a power cable and connect the lights via the supplied power cable which comes with the lights. its fairly easy

I know how to open a xbox ive flashed em before. But im talking about cutting the case and making one etc. and installing lights where would I buy them from?

Original Poster

bumpp

Original Poster

bump 11

Banned

youtube vid?

Original Poster

dj_urban;6821574

youtube vid?

dont know why i didnt think of that ill have a look later thanks :-D

I use this, its a wonderful tool actually tinyurl.com/y99…ysm

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6821686

I use this, its a wonderful tool actually http://tinyurl.com/y99eysm

Like I haven't used that I want a real person not old old sites.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions