Groups

XBox 360 chat

thread for general xbox 360 chat meeting people on 360, orginizing xbox 360 game tournaments and trading and swaping games

ill start
    Gamertag - BLUE WARRIOR 97
    Games i am playing - Cod MW2 (i have all maps)
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Borderlands (all addons)
    Red dead redemption
    Gta 4 (all addons)

would be up for a cod tournament, battlefield matches or red dead redemtion posse battle

19 Comments

Add me up if you are as bad as me. Play mw2 (badly) fed up with cheats on there! My gamertag is my name Leecroot.

Sounds interesting.

Original Poster

ill add you lee 1 min

I have also got a few games I no longer play. It would be good to get an exchange system going where as members of the group swop games for a week or so. Or even pass them round to other members when they have finished. I only usually play a game till I get stuck or complete it. I play games while im at work and was buying a lot of the £5 games. There is no point trading them in, id rather pass theses onto other members.

Original Poster

good idea i will edit first post

DrWeeden;8790586

good idea i will edit first post

I will sort my games out either tonignt or in the morning and post the ones i dont mind sharing about. Some are quite bad though!

I wouldnt mind playing battlefield 2 and borderlands for a week. Id be happy to exchange these for a few off my newer titles for a week or so.

Banned

...Serious

Might as well rename it as lonely people with nobody to talk to

Banned

leecroot;8790570

I have also got a few games I no longer play. It would be good to get an … I have also got a few games I no longer play. It would be good to get an exchange system going where as members of the group swop games for a week or so. Or even pass them round to other members when they have finished. I only usually play a game till I get stuck or complete it. I play games while im at work and was buying a lot of the £5 games. There is no point trading them in, id rather pass theses onto other members.

[SIZE="7"]SWAP ! [/SIZE] Didnt you make a thread that has had this error since it was made

No, that was glenncraneuk who made the swap thread.

Didn't really go to well though as only me and him swapped.

Lee i'd be up for swapping again though

Banned

Starr;8790715

No, that was glenncraneuk who made the swap thread.Didn't really go to … No, that was glenncraneuk who made the swap thread.Didn't really go to well though as only me and him swapped.Lee i'd be up for swapping again though

Wasn't there 20+ pages ? :?

ryman1000;8790809

Wasn't there 20+ pages ? :?

Ye think it was just general chat and glenn asking people to trade every day lol

Banned

Starr;8790841

Ye think it was just general chat and glenn asking people to trade every … Ye think it was just general chat and glenn asking people to trade every day lol

What a waste of internets

BFN

RM

:thumbsup:

Starr;8790715

No, that was glenncraneuk who made the swap thread.Didn't really go to … No, that was glenncraneuk who made the swap thread.Didn't really go to well though as only me and him swapped.Lee i'd be up for swapping again though

ill get my list up later if i get a chance.

Banned

I'm up for team match etc
    add me

wonkythunder

rdr/mw2/gta & a few more

I'm up for mw2/cod5/cod4

GT: SAS x iMac

Gears 2 horde dlc maps
    cod 5 zombies map packs 2 & 3
    Bad company 2 (literally only just started the online so I don't know what modes, anything to level up really)

GT: ivegotalobon

add me...mostly play mw2...gamertag is davidn84

got red dead on the go, plus enjoying zombies and team matches on world at war. gonna get the map packs when i next put it in the player.

gamer id: xx neil 2lamb x

+ Me if you want.
    [CENTER]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7954/dontasciimegamertag1.png[/CENTER]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764686
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions