Groups

Xbox 360 COD Black Ops Escalation Map Pack Pt 2 May 3rd - 1200 points

COD Black Ops Escalation Map Pack Part 2 May 3rd - 1200 points
    XBOX 360

17 Comments

This is more of a heads up rather than a deal. Personally i would never pay that much for a few maps.

~Cold, offers no savings on standard price!

lol seems the OP has missed the point of this site. He must be so excited for this release he just had to share it.

Poor sod.

Boring game, can't wait for IW to get this game back on track.

This would be the opposite of a deal, its a rip-off.

Original Poster

just letting people know the release date and the price......and it is a deal if you like COD! :-)

Hot Hot Hot

jeffboy5

just letting people know the release date and the price......and it is a … just letting people know the release date and the price......and it is a deal if you like COD! :-)

hows it a deal if you like cod, where is it more expensive

jeffboy5

just letting people know the release date and the price......and it is a … just letting people know the release date and the price......and it is a deal if you like COD! :-)

I like cod. I'll probably get this map pack. But this is certainly not a deal. It's over priced because they know mugs like me will buy it.

jalaldevil

IW broke up didnt they & wont be making anymore COD's will they ?

Banned

battlefield 3 will be a hell of a lot better than the next cod

dj_urban

I heard that to, Never played battlefield but if they can improve on cod then i cant wait, Getting bored of the same old crap with cod

Battlefield 3 is a must buy, but if the next CoD is indeed Modern Warfare 3 as rumoured then thats also a must by for the simple fact i own MW 1 & 2

Call of Duty is a JOKE.

The old call of duty games used to be good, all the recent ones over the last few years are a serious, serious joke. And the people that are splashing their money on it are just as much of a joke.

Battlefield bad company/bad company 2 are far more superior multiplayer games. The best thing about COD is the massively large prepubescent online community.

dj_urban

Is a different game, BF has always been about winning the objective through teamwork.

COD is more about player vs team i.e. being superior, getting killstreaks.

I like both games, I play a lot of COD now, but I used to be dedicated to BF2 and B2142 when I was in a clan on the PC.

]

jalaldevil

jalaldevil

redyup.net/app…ine

If true
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 20th Apr 2011

jalaldevil

IW may as well be a different production company against the MW1/2 team as they were completely reconstructed from the bottom up.

For MW3 Raven are doing the multiplayer anyway, the team behind RtCW. With Sledgehammer games doing the Single player. So it wont be an Infinity Ward title anyway there just spearheading the last title before handing over to Sledgehammer/Raven completely for Future Warfare (pretty much already unofficially confirmed).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions