Groups

Xbox 360 Comet Offer what happened?

i saw the Tv advert for an XBOX 360 plus 4 games, free wireless controller for £166, from comet, looked on their website last night and saw it listed but everytime i clicked the link it wasn't working, looked this morning and it's been taken off?

Anyone know what happened

10 Comments

was still advertised on shop window at comet doncaster this morning,,

Original Poster

davedew;3604910

was still advertised on shop window at comet doncaster this morning,,

Thats good, thought they had ended the offer already

They are out of stock of xbox 360 60gb at comet. Try phoning them to see if you can still reserve one for when back in stock on that deal. If not HMV has an offer for the xbox 360 and 3 games for £174.99

The offer for comet is supposed to be until 3rd December.

Original Poster

Not surprised they went out of stock

just been to my local comet,(wirral), OOS and wont be getting them back in:x

heada;3614039

just been to my local comet,(wirral), OOS and wont be getting them back … just been to my local comet,(wirral), OOS and wont be getting them back in:x

Go into your local Game or Gamestation and ask them to price match, I would go with Gamestation they seem to have a better handle on the whole market and is staffed by people who really know their stuff?

Not in the market for one but might be worth a punt especially if the comet offer is on till the 3/12/2008 as specified earlier in the thread.

Gun

Original Poster

Do gamestation offer price match? might be an idea thanks for the idea

Nobody will price match with a company that is out of stock! Next best deal is Game or Gamestation.

sammi1910;3617559

Nobody will price match with a company that is out of stock! Next best … Nobody will price match with a company that is out of stock! Next best deal is Game or Gamestation.

Really, Wow, Better take mine back then LOL!!!!

*XxGunnerxX*;3616621

Go into your local Game or Gamestation and ask them to price match, I … Go into your local Game or Gamestation and ask them to price match, I would go with Gamestation they seem to have a better handle on the whole market and is staffed by people who really know their stuff?Not in the market for one but might be worth a punt especially if the comet offer is on till the 3/12/2008 as specified earlier in the thread.Gun

*XxGunnerxX*;3622466

Really, Wow, Better take mine back then LOL!!!!

thanks for the pointer, cant be arsed going back downtown now but will give it a go tomorrow, have some rep! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery46
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions