Groups

Xbox 360 Console Broken

How do i go about returning my broken 360 (constant 1 red light), i've had it for just over 2 years now, should have the recipt somewhere, is there a number i have to call to arrange a pick up or.........

12 Comments

you can do it online at xbox.com

You only get a one year warranty for anything other than RROD (three red flashing lights) - not sure what causes one flashing light - you could try returning it as RROD but sure more experienced people than me will chip on

ha ha

i never done this bfore but a common advice is to create the RROD so you can replace it for free

Artonox;4264868

i never done this bfore but a common advice is to create the RROD so you … i never done this bfore but a common advice is to create the RROD so you can replace it for free

put towels on it and play gow2

Banned

1 lite means av cable needs replaced i had that and it was the cable they told me bought a new one and it is fine

My sons had 2 red lights, I rang up and told them it had 3 (it was over a year old) ..no problems at all, they picked it up and was fixed and back within 2 weeks. Works fine now

Original Poster

I had 1 red light for a while, so decided to plug everything back in again only for me to get RROD, so then i decided replugging them and now im back with 1 red light

What you are suggesting is that i either claim it has RROD or try and give it RROD

just phone and claim its a rrod andy. easiest solution to an annoying problem

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;4266011

just phone and claim its a rrod andy. easiest solution to an annoying … just phone and claim its a rrod andy. easiest solution to an annoying problem

Will do, my attempts to get make it get rrod are failing

Thanks for everybody's input bar cluffy321

Just say it get 3rod sometimes.

Thanks For This Forum My Husband Xbox 360 Is Gone With 3 Lights

thfc andyp3;4271826

Will do, my attempts to get make it get rrod are failingThanks for … Will do, my attempts to get make it get rrod are failingThanks for everybody's input bar cluffy321

shutup andy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77742
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231363
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047168
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63487

See more discussions