Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Console Only

Help! Anybody have any idea where you can buy an Xbox console on its own, and any idea of price? All the usual suspects only seem happy to push the complete packages which seems a bit daft scince ive already got my harddrive,controllers etc from my recently deceased console.
    Cheers.

9 Comments

I have a brand new Xbox 360 slim 4gb thats still in the sealed box and unused if you're interested?

Mac.. All you really need in a Arcade console, or another option is to a package and sell on what you dont need

Kermitz? How much you asking?

£120 delivered Disco

Disco

Mac.. All you really need in a Arcade console, or another option is to a … Mac.. All you really need in a Arcade console, or another option is to a package and sell on what you dont need Kermitz? How much you asking?

ah i can get one at Tesco for £100 delivered as we have tesco points to use ;-)

£100 Delivered from Tesco??? put it as a deal on here... You'll get some MAJOR heat

direct.tesco.com/sea…y=6 its showing here as £144
    Edited by: "KERMITZBITZ" 26th Sep 2010

great price kermitz. i reckon you could easy get £130 on here for that package. is yours the black one mate?

Cheers Franco.. I think its a great price as well.
    Yes.. its the black slim one thats kinetic ready. I think £120 delivered is a bargain as well.. I think i will do a FS thread on here later.

francodevil

great price kermitz. i reckon you could easy get £130 on here for that … great price kermitz. i reckon you could easy get £130 on here for that package. is yours the black one mate?

sorry Kermit, I have TCC vouchers plus staff discount from a relation, hence £100 price tag

NO WORRIES

Disco

sorry Kermit, I have TCC vouchers plus staff discount from a relation, … sorry Kermit, I have TCC vouchers plus staff discount from a relation, hence £100 price tag

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions