Groups

XBOX 360 Contoller

This may be a silly question but can you use a wireless XBOX 360 controller on your PC if you use a Play & Charge cable?

I do not have infared on my laptop.

10 Comments

you can actually buy a xbox controller for your pc. ill go hunt it down

and in answer your question no as the usb is only offering a charge not connection!

You can buy a wireless USB adaptor for your PC which the normal XBOX pad can connect to. Quick google search should see you right. Last i knew think they were about £15

Original Poster

Thanks for this. Rep left for you both.

Sebas111;2063346

You can buy a wireless USB adaptor for your PC which the normal XBOX pad … You can buy a wireless USB adaptor for your PC which the normal XBOX pad can connect to. Quick google search should see you right. Last i knew think they were about £15

Microsoft Xbox 360 Crossfire Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows - ]£12.99 from Play

nightswimmer;2063397

Microsoft Xbox 360 Crossfire Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows - … Microsoft Xbox 360 Crossfire Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows - ]£12.99 from Play

lol thats the ****** i was thinking of!

nightswimmer;2063397

Microsoft Xbox 360 Crossfire Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows - … Microsoft Xbox 360 Crossfire Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows - ]£12.99 from Play

Before you buy this you may want to check out some reviews - I've seen mixed reports about it.....

gari189;2063454

Before you buy this you may want to check out some reviews - I've seen … Before you buy this you may want to check out some reviews - I've seen mixed reports about it.....

I got one of those, my wireless 360 controller was sync'd to my console, so everytime I had to use it with my pc, first it would power up my console downstairs, then I'd have to sync it to my PC, and back again for my 360.

Decided to buy a wired controller

yea wired is best

Banned

yeah you can
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions