Groups

Xbox 360 controller

hmv have a controller with play and charge for £32.99, the controller iwhtout hte kit is £39.99, is 33 quid an alright price to pay for the controller with charge kit?

14 Comments

Try this HUKD link hotukdeals.com/tag…pla

(_;)
    Edited by: "Bradders1875" 12th Jun 2011

Original Poster

cheers for the links guys, its just i have a store local to me and am probably just gonna trade in some old ps3 games to get it from them it seems fairly reasonable

I'd say the £39.99 one is the newer style with the new D-PAD whereas the £32.99 is the normal older style one.

Original Poster

Syzable

I'd say the £39.99 one is the newer style with the new D-PAD whereas the … I'd say the £39.99 one is the newer style with the new D-PAD whereas the £32.99 is the normal older style one.

hmm big difference?? i must say ive never been a big fan of the original style D-pad on xbox..

joeprosho

hmm big difference?? i must say ive never been a big fan of the original … hmm big difference?? i must say ive never been a big fan of the original style D-pad on xbox..

No, only really any good for fighting games like SFIV etc.

dcx_badass

I paid £18 from amazon with pc crossfire adaptor....

Microsoft have added in play and charge kit connectivity to pc now...

Original Poster

??? what on earth are you chaps on about, im not after connecting to a pc..

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Well done but if I got a controller for £18 WITH the PC wireless … Well done but if I got a controller for £18 WITH the PC wireless receiver, then no £33 is not a good price.

im aware your an angry man badass so please understand i do not probe further without being willing to accept the circumstances

but how would this PC wireless reciever benefit me? all i want is an official wireless controller with the charge kit?

I have a white wireless one bnib if ur interested?

Original Poster

kev_u8701r

I have a white wireless one bnib if ur interested?

u have the play and charge kit?

You can pick them up pretty cheap i will see if i have a spare one. . How much u looking to pay for it? .

Original Poster

can get one for 8 quid online right now it seems.. honestly though i dont wanan spend any more money out my account though ive jsut bought a tv and xbox 360 plus moved flats... im probs jsut going to trade my ps3 games in for sumthing at cex or hmv

ok kl nevermind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927349
      2. love affairs1223
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
      4. Apples new update711

See more discussions