xbox 360 controller information needed.

Im buying an xbox360 controller for the PC today.

Question is wired or wireless.

Does the wireless controller need a special charging wire and is it a usb one? and will the wireless controller work on the PC with the charging cable?

5 Comments

needs a special charging wire if you have a battery pack, if not you use 2xAAs, the wireless controller will not work with charging cable on PC, you will need the crossfire receiver or a wired controller for PC usage

i would choose wired.

because there's hassle about charging etc.

but then again i dunno if its just my wired controller but i hate the vibration it gives off

Original Poster

Do you use your wired controller for pc games?

Would anyone recommend a pc controller over an xbox controller for a PC?

generaloneill;7493067

Do you use your wired controller for pc games?Would anyone recommend a pc … Do you use your wired controller for pc games?Would anyone recommend a pc controller over an xbox controller for a PC?

the xbox controller for the pc is one of the best controllers for the pc considering the price as well. i once bought a wired 360 controller when i didnt even have a 360 just to use it on the PC. :thumbsup:

If you don't need the second stick you could always get an N64 to PC adapter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514053
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846050
    3. What an absolute disgrace1943
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390

See more discussions